Chapter 53| Possessive

"Did you see Yoon Miyeon's dress? Someone please tell her that this is just a party and not a strip club

"Did you see Yoon Miyeon's dress? Someone please tell her that this is just a party and not a strip club."

"I am not talking with Heeseung," you said, completely ignoring what Chaerin was saying. "The fuck, now?" You turned to face her.

"Yeah, it was a lame argument we had about him not getting me ice-cream in the middle of the night and-"

"Middle of the night means at what time?"

"3 a.m.," you answered with a pout, "But that was only because I had periods."

"Now what?" She asked, squinting her eyes. "I don't know if he's even coming to the party and-"

"Y/n, look behind you," Chaerin interrupted you and spun you around. It was Heeseung and Somi on the dance floor.

He was looking gorgeous in a black blazer with a white shirt underneath. His hair was parted, exposing his forehead. You did not know what gotten into you the moment you had seen him.

Your grip on the glass of the drink tightened which Chaerin noticed and took it away from you. "He is probably just trying to trigger you," she was talking but you were already on the dance floor standing beside them.

You grabbed Somi's arm and got her off of him before pushing her to the side. Then your hand gripped onto Heeseung's neck tie to pull him into a kiss.

His thin lips collided against your soft ones. The male kissed you at once as if he had been waiting for you. His arm snaked around your waist, fingers digging into the thin material of your dress.

Somi rolled her eyes at you two before walking away. The kiss went on, making it clearly visible how much you had missed each other.

Your hands wrapped around his neck, grazing softly upwards to his face. You could feel his hot tongue running over your lips, asking for entrance which you coldly rejected.

You broke the kiss and tried to move away but Heeseung did not let you do that by holding your waist firmly to keep you in place. "We are interacting, finally."

You did not reply anything. You knew he was dancing with Somi just to get a reaction out of you since he knew you got jealous every time you saw them together. But still you were mad at him.

"Don't you think this dress is too revealing?" He kept trying his best to make you talk. You were wearing a black off-the-shoulder dress with a wide v-shaped neck, which ended above your mid thighs.

"It's better this way since I also need to pick up different boys now that my boyfriend is dancing with a typical pick me girl."

"Really, who started it?"

"You are so mean," you could feel yourself breaking down in front of him. "Is it the alcohol talking?"

"You are always hurting me, Heeseung."

"Me? Am I not supposed to get hurt when you all of a sudden stop talking to me saying that you want to breakup."

"You know that didn't mean anything."

"I know and I also know that you can't do without me. But I am struggling these days, Y/n. The exams are in a few days yet I'm going to dad's office since he asked me to learn everything beforehand. I swear this adult responsible life sucks."

You stared at him as he was talking. He had never told you this before. "I am sorry I couldn't get you ice-cream that night because I had just come home after a long day of classes and office."

"Why didn't you tell me about it? I had my periods that day so I got upset at you without any reason."

"You also didn't tell me about your periods," Heeseung said, causing you to fall silent, "I never got the chance to tell you babe. But I promise I will figure it out. I will make time for you as soon as I get used to it."

You nodded, being supportive.

"Now can I get a kiss?"

You smiled at him before saying, "Let's just skip this party and go somewhere else, just the two of us."

______

Vote for the chapter please!

Comeback in an hour! So excited for Sweet Venom you guys! Streaming fighting!