Chapter 31| Observation

"How many selfies do you actually have of yours?" Heeseung decided to bother you again when you were taking a picture with your front camera in your stage outfit

"I am collecting memories, Mr. Ignorant." You wanted to remember these practice days with Heeseung.

"Give it to me," he said, taking your phone and keeping it in his pocket. You started whining but stopped as soon as you saw him directing the back camera of his phone towards you.

"Smile for me, princess," you did as he said. A sincere smile of yours that would come out naturally just by glancing at him.

He clicked your picture. "Now let's take a selfie together," you said, taking your phone from the pocket of his pants.

The male was also wearing his stage outfit. A black shirt with a pair of black trousers. The top three buttons of his shirt were undone, exposing his chest.

He stood next to you as you opened your front camera. The two of you took a few pictures. Both smiling, making victory poses, silly faces.

The one before the last was your favourite when Heeseung pecked your cheek. So you did the same to him and took the last selfie.

"I look fat," you complained when you scrolled through the pictures. "You are an idiot, Y/n."

"No, for real, see!" You showed him the pictures. "You are so skinny that one might think you don't have enough money to buy food."

"You smacked his arm. "But the camera makes me look fat."

"Can we start practicing already?" Heeseung said, causing you to sulk.

Heeseung was lying on the floor against his back and you placed yourself on his abs, sitting on it with your legs on either side of him.

The male gently caressed your thighs to calm you. You were a little nervous since the steps were hard to memorize.

"Chill Y/n, it's only me and not that Park Sunghoon."

You make me more nervous, Heeseung.

You nodded but the crease on your forehead did not straighten yet which did not go unnoticed by your dance partner.

"Or are you nervous even around me, doll?" Just like some psychometrician, he perfectly read you.

"What are you talking about, Hee?" You tried to change the topic. "Let's just get done with this step."

He wrapped one arm around your waist and laid you against your back on the floor. Then he hovered over you.

"I am in the middle of a very important observation. Can you not disturb me, please?"

________

Vote for the chapter please!