A day at the amusement park

{Requested by KRISTINE}
(I cannot tag her since she doesn't have a wattapd account)

It was a bright and sunny day, perfect for an outing with friends. You, Gojo Satoru, and your two best friends, Joel and Kristine, decided to spend the day at the local amusement park. The four of you had been looking forward to this day for weeks, and the excitement was palpable.

Upon entering the park, you all decided to start with the roller coasters. Gojo, ever the thrill-seeker, eagerly led the way, with you and your friends following close behind. As you boarded the coaster, you couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. Gojo, noticing your slight apprehension, reassuringly squeezed your hand and flashed you a confident smile.

The roller coaster ride was exhilarating, leaving you all breathless and laughing as you disembarked. Joel and Kristine, acting as the perfect third wheels, insisted that you and Gojo take a cute couple's photo in front of the coaster. Gojo wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close, as the camera captured the moment.

Next, you all wandered around the park, trying out various games and attractions. At the ring toss booth, Gojo effortlessly won a giant stuffed animal for you, much to your delight. Joel and Kristine cheered you both on, snapping photos and capturing the memories.

As the day went on, you all took a break to enjoy some cotton candy and ice cream. Sitting on a nearby bench, you and Gojo shared a sweet moment, feeding each other bites of the sugary treats. Joel and Kristine looked on with amusement, teasing you both about how adorable you were together.

As the sun began to set, the four of you decided to end the day with a ride on the Ferris wheel. The view from the top was breathtaking, with the park's lights twinkling below and the sky painted in hues of orange and pink. Gojo held your hand, and you leaned against his shoulder, feeling content and happy.

As the Ferris wheel descended, Joel and Kristine insisted on giving you and Gojo a moment alone. They exited the gondola first, leaving you two to share a tender embrace. Gojo pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead, whispering, "Today was perfect, and I'm glad I got to share it with you."

With a smile, you replied, "Thank you, Satoru. I couldn't have asked for a better day."

As you all left the park, arms linked and laughter filling the air, you knew that the memories you made together would last a lifetime. And though Joel and Kristine played the role of third wheels, their presence only added to the joy and warmth of your unforgettable day with Gojo Satoru.