Chapter 2: Meeting a familiar face

Y/N: It was Lunch and I was going to the cafeteria but then-

Flash Thompson: How is it my nerdy friend.

Y/N: Why aren't you back in the USA? I thought you weren't tire bullying Peter

Flash Thompson: Can you keep a secret?

Y/N: Sure?

-Flash Thompson starts explaining about his new identity as Agent Venom and the Web Warriors and how he want to start a new life in Japan and how when the Web Warriors need him he will travel back to the Triskelion and talks about all his classmate in the Triskelion. And after he finished Y/N starts explaining to Flash that he is the one and only Japen Spider Man-

Flash Thompson: You one of us, we could use your extra powers of electricity, invisisbilty and teleportation for good.

Y/N: That good and all but... No thanks maybe next time- Or I can be a runner up.

Flash Thompson: What do you mean?

Y/N: If need be I could be a back up.

Flash Thompson: Oh, got it.

Y/N: Also then why I only see two Spider Men in the international news?

Flash Thompson: The rest decides to take a break. I will call them to come here.

Y/N: Why?

Flash Thompson: I just want them here because.... WE DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS ANOTHER WEB WARRIOR!!! *gets excited* How are you not on the news?

Y/N: I keep myself discreet from News cameras. The closer they ever get is seeing my webbing makes goons stuck.

Flash Thompson: You just beat up goons?

Y/N: Yep!

Flash Thompson: You gotta do better man.

Y/N: Not my fault super villans are mostly in the USA and not Japan. Anyway I need to go eat Lunch, can't do a science test without an empty stomach.

Flash Thompson: Alright bye!

Y/N: Bye! Alright time to eat with Sayori and her friend like I promise last class. *Bumps into someone* I'm soooo sorry.

???: No, no I was busy texting and didn't saw.

Y/N: Why did I adapt into Sayori's clumsiness. I lend a hand, helping her get her stuff. My name is Y/N, what yours?

???: Monika.

Y/N: O-Okay a-aren't you p-popular. Why am I stuttering! I never stutter in my life when it comes to girls.

Monika: Oh how it going Y/N and yeah I'm popular~

Y/N: Great! Monika, she was my classmate in second year, we were put together by projects most of the time. Maybe that's why I stuttering, my schoolboy crush on her still happening? Can you lead me to the roof?

Monika: Okay sure!

-We started talking and walking until we reach the rooftop door and I open it-

Sayori: Yay, you both here! And I see you met my friend, Y/N

Y/N: You were the one she is talking about?

Monika: Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you earlier.

Y/N: O-Oh, it's fine. Why do I stutter when it comes to this girl? *spider sense tingling*

Sayori: About your guitar... I talk to Monika about it and she's fine with giving you your guitar back.

Y/N: Duck!

Monika: Hmm?

Sayori: What duck!?

Y/N: Just follow my movement *goes down* Why am I the only Spider Man that isn't retired that in Japan? *pushes Monika down*

Sayori: Why is my spider sense tingling? I guess I need to follow it to get out of danger. *goes down*

-The Vulture wing hits nobody because everybody is out of the way. The dust settles, Y/N is gone and Spider Man is here-

Sayori: Eh? Where Y/N?! Monika I going to go in the school to look for him. He's a big Spider Man fan so I don't want him to miss this. *goes down*

Monika: Why is Y/N here but the next second Spider Man here and Y/N isn't? Hmm?

The Vulture: Oh it's Japan own Spider crime fighter. Let see how he deals with me.

Y/N: Yoooo I finally beating up something bigger then a goon. *Web towards him*

-Timeskip because I'm not good at writing fight scences-

Y/N: After The Vulture fight and eating the bell rings. And now I'm just finished the worst class, a literature based class with a strict teacher that don't think comics is literature. I also got my guitar back. Hmm, clubs, Sayori want me to join one, I would go to the music club but they lose funding and got canceled.

Sayori: Heyyyy! Earth to Y/N!!!

Y/N: Wha- Oh it just you Sayori. Why you here, aren't you in a club. Sayori is the vice president of the literature club, although I didn't think she love literature. I am 99.99 percent sure she join just to start a new club.

Sayori: I thought you needed motivation so I thought you can join my club, Natsuki made cupcakes just for the occasion.

Y/N: Why will I visit just for the cupcakes. I'm not a jerk. Plus I'm not into literature.

Sayori: You can bring your comics.

Y/N: Fine.

Sayori: Yayyyy!

-And so Sayori was leading the way to the club while Y/N was thinking about something or a specific someone-

Y/N: Why did I stutter when it comes to Monika. Hmm?? I don't think I have a crush on her? Do I? Are we here yet?

Sayori: Yeah!! *Opens the door* Girls, the new member is here.