Chapter 4: The afternoon

-Y/N go towards the guest room aka his makeshift bedroom and music studio-

Y/N: Ever since I joined Sayori family they think f*** it and give me the guest room because barely anybody visit. Ever since then, it have been a makeshift bedroom and music studio. I finish the poem and read it. Nah. It have the name Monika written 4 to 5 times. Maybe this can be a confession poem. Nah, it's unlikely she date a loser like me.

-Timeskip-

Y/N: Done homework and finished making a poem less romantic. I go out patrolling.

(Just think this is the theme for when you suit up.)

-Y/N is on a rooftop-

Y/N: Alright! Let see the crimes! Sees a kidnappings. Oh no you don't. *Webs down.*

Kidnapper 1: Uh?

Y/N: Good thing I can turn invisible, *punches one of the kidnapper* stop punching yourself. *turns visible and venom punch the kidnapper* Alright 2 more to go.

Boy: W-Who are you.

Y/N: You can call me Phantom Spider or Ghost Spider

(Like this but with the Bodega suit backpack and instead of a cat inside, there is Sayori's puppy

(Like this but with the Bodega suit backpack and instead of a cat inside, there is Sayori's puppy.)

Y/N: *knocks out one kidnapper* One more.

-A green and black vigilante knock out the goon-

(Andrew the author is here, if you don't know then watch or play Doki Doki Viglente for the looks for the green and black vigilante)

Y/N: Who are you and thanks.

-She was nowhere to be found-

Y/N: Oh, we got a Batman here with the disappearing.

Boy: I know right, anyways thanks.

Y/N: It was no problem, it what superheros do, right.

-And so our reader is, by the looks of it, done patrolling-

Y/N: *through coms* Ganke did you scan that vigilante? Ever since Ganke found out about my heroic identity, he has been my "guy in the chair."

Ganke: Yeah, it seems like she a girl. I can gather more information because unlike your suit, the vigilante isn't all cover up.

Y/N: That kinda sus.

Ganke: Don't start.

Y/N: We both let out a chuckle through the coms.

Ganke: *yarns* Well it's a school night so we should get sleep.

Y/N: Yeah see you tomorrow.

Ganke: You too!

-And so our reader is swinging to his home with the puppy barking-

Y/N: Alright, alright I'll give you a afternoon snack, you deserve it.