chapter 5

"That covers it all?" Gabriel asks the rest of the Archangels, making it obvious that it is. The others stay quiet, wanting to go do something else, anything else than listen to Gabriel talk. "Alright then, our next meeting will be soon, for now, you can go do whatever you want." Gabriel laughs, trying to be funny. A long sudden silence happens when Gabriel leaves the group, embarrassed for the first time. This was weird, everyone would always laugh at Gabriel's bad jokes that aren't even jokes, something was off.

After the meeting, Kokabiel went to Saraqael, asking if they could speak to Lucifer together, being scared they would just get laughed at. That's what Michael and Gabriel did anyway. Saraqael agrees to this, wanting to talk to Lucifer again anyway. Saraqael was always nicer to her than the others. 

"Lucifer, could we talk to you for a second?" Saraqael asks the angel from the other side of what seemed to be a room, though it had no walls. "Quiet your voice!" Kokabiel whispers to Saraqael, not wanting Michael to hear them, as she was still in the room. "Calm down, he won't care." Saraqael says, patting them on the back, basically pushing them closer to Lucifer. "What would you to like?" Lucifer looks at them both weirdly, having not talked to Kokabiel a lot 1 on 1 in a long time. "Kokabiel had some questions about, our meetings." Saraqael tells him, whispering the end of it. "ohhh, why don't we go somewhere private to speak about this?" Lucifer smirks, leading the two other Archangels to a somewhat corner of heaven. "I didn't expect this out of you Kokabiel, you're so quiet." He jokes, Kokabiel looks to the floor, being embarrassed by his questions. After another long sudden silence, Lucifer chimes in again, "What did you want to know about?" "Kokabiel wants to know about our meetings." Saraqael speaks for him, knowing how discreet Kokabiel wants to be about it. "I want to join, whatever it is." He suddenly speaks up, looking directly at Lucifer, staring into his eyes, making the other angel feel weird. "Oh, well I could use the help." Lucifer smirks, excited to get another Archangel fully on board. He knew Saraqael wasn't fully with him, but Lucifer knew that they wouldn't say anything about what's been happening to the Almighty. "We are meeting in a couple of hours, if you know about them." Lucifer adds on. Hours had just been invented, so the humans could measure what was happening around them, and when things would happen. "Oh sure! These new 'hours' are cool aren't they?" Kokabiel smiles, excited that she's able to help. "What would we be doing though?" He asks, after a small silence. "We will be talking about how to make the Almighty hear us, and pay attention to our ideas." Lucifer explains, trying to tell them information about his group, but still stays a little vague. "Oh, thank you." Kokabiel bows their head, smiling. "Whatever you need help with for this, I'm on board." Kokabiel tells them sincerely.

"Nothing could go wrong right?" Kokabiel thinks to himself. They think of how discreet Lucifer was with all the information. She knew that He needed to be discreet, but it felt weird. Kokabiel told them so much of how they would like to help with Lucifer's plan. "Why not trust me? I mean I was being shy at the start, but I warmed up to the conversation!" Kokabiel starts to mumble to themselves. It's true, Lucifer should have trusted them more. All angels trust each other, but Lucifer isn't that much of a 'normal' angel. "I'll just go to the meeting, nothing bad should come out of this right? Just some suggestions?" she thinks, going on with her day, anxiously waiting to go to the meeting.

"Kokabiel will be such a great help." Lucifer thinks, really excited that he has another Archangel on his side. Of course, Lucifer themselves was very powerful, but Kokabiel, the creator of the galaxies and stars on his side, that would make his 'armies' even more powerful. "We could finally be equal to her." He scoffs in his mind. Lucifer was happy with how things were going in the beginning, when he was first created. But now, there wasn't much he was being called for. This made him angry. "We should have always been equal to her. We do all of her dirty work!" He yells into his head. "Of course I'm the closest to her power, but we all need more." Lucifer scrunches his face up, annoyed. "I could even replace her, I am the one who's leading all of this anyway. She could be second in command." "I wish she was second command, she doesn't know how to run things at all!" Lucifer snickers out loud to themself. "I could finally get rid of that stupid Gabriel, he thinks he runs the place. How obnoxious." Even though getting rid of Gabriel would have been hard, he was right about Gabriel being obnoxious. "And the Metatron too! We could put them into a darker, lower place, where the angels who disagreed with the rebellion would go." Lucifer smiles at this idea. He always thought his ideas were the best ones of all, that they needed to be shown to all of the heaven's. That's why he started the rebellion anyway. He wanted his way and was damned sure he would get it. No matter what, he would do anything for it. Even if that meant getting violent.