The Rules

All ships must have all included characters full names, ship name, and ship type in recommendations, otherwise I will not write it.

Basic setting required; I won't just do random ships I see requested. I want to know at least one part of your idea, that way I can try to write what you image when you think of that ship.

You are allowed to recommend multiple ships at once, however all other rules must still be followed.

I am allowed to do stories that no one has requested, but I have to put whether or not the story was requested, and if so by who. This way, credit will be given where it is due.

I am not doing any kind of smut or angst. I am asexual and smut makes me uncomfortable, and I have been in the middle of enough real-life angst over the past week for a lifetime, please don't do that to me.

I don't know anything about Ultra Despair Girls, so please don't recommend those, unless it is specifically Toko and Komaru (the only characters I know are in the game, and that I'm familiar with).

If I write a story that does not satisfy your expectations, please don't harass me or anyone else. Instead, simply tell me, and I will write another of the same ship that hope is to your liking, however I will not rewrite more than once for each ship.

I can write multiple stories for the same ship, but they can never be too similar of plots or have the same setting.

Multiple ships in one story are very much welcome!!

Example of how to recommend:

Hi KoKai! Could you maybe do LeoSaya? Het ship between Sayaka Maizono and Leon Kuwata. I think I'd be really cute to see them at some sort of amusement park together!

Thank you!

-KokichiKaido (KoKai)