Saiouma: I Need Your Help

Warnings: Boy X Boy. If uncomfortable, please leave.

"Shumai!!!!" The short soda lover yelled, "I need your help!"

"Huh?" The detective turned around, knowing full well he wouldn't like what was about to be suggested.

Kokichi stopped running when he landed in Shuichi's arms panting. "Please help meeeeee!"

"With what?" Shuichi was already getting annoyed.

Kokichi looked up at him. "There's this girl—" he began.

"I thought you were gay?" The taller boy cut him off.

"If you'd let me finish!" He glared up at Mr. Emo Hat then continued, "there's this girl that asked me out. I told her I'm gay and that I wouldn't even date her if I wasn't, but she got mad for some reason and said that unless I can prove I have a boyfriend by the end of the day, she gonna start telling people we're datingggggg!" He pouted.

The detective blinked. For such an intelligent guy, he was very bad with social skills. "How does this involve me?"

"I need you to be my boyfriend." Kokichi scoffed and rose an eyebrow.

"ME?!"

"Of course."

"Why?"

"You're the best person for the job."

"Says who?" His face was incredibly pink. His extremely pale skin just made it more evident.

"No one else would help me but Gonta, and everyone in the school knows he's aromantic, so that would be useless. Plus, I wouldn't be caught dead even pretending to be in love with that idiot." He spoke flatly as he picked at and checked his fingernails, painted a beautiful vibrant purple and checkered pattern that Kirumi had helped him with.

"That's a little mean." Shuichi pointed out. Thinking about what Kokichi had said, he did want to help him though. He knew full well that he wasn't lying about the part that no one else would help him. And he also knew that he was gay, and would probably end up murdering that girl if he didn't help. With a sigh, he spoke "Fine. I'll help you."

"Really?!" Kokichi looked even more shocked then Shuichi himself was that he'd help out such a liar. And while sure, he was shocked, the little liar was nonetheless pleased with this outcome. So much so in fact, that he jumped up in Shuichi's arms and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Scared of what was going through his mind, Shuichi dropped the small boy. Both's faces were red as they realized what it was Kokichi had done. "I-I have some boundaries though—"

"Obviously." Rolling his eyes, Kokichi had calmed down and cut him off. "But what's important right now is getting to the library."

"The... library?"

"That's where I told her I'd meet her." Grabbing his hand and stealing his hat, the purple-haired boy led the way.

"Finally." A pretty girl wearing a school uniform said when they arrived. Looking him up and down, she added "Who's the emo?"

Sighing, Shuichi looked over at Kokichi, whose face was obscured by the hat he had stolen. "My boyfriend," he said, clutching "Shumai." 's arm.

Looking them up and down again, she said impatiently "yeah right." Rolling her eyes, she stepped toward them. "If you're *really* dating, then kiss. Right here, right now."

Hesitant, Shuichi looked around, he saw two students, neither of which were paying any attention to them, and the librarian, who was eyeing him from the top of her book. He swallowed "I don't think—"

Before he could finish, his face was turned and angled down. Without time to react, Kokichi's face met his, now visible to Shuichi. It was bright red and his eyes were closed. Not knowing what else he could do, he followed suite. Closed his eyes and kissed him back.

They stayed like that for a minute, before the girl finally let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine. I believe you."

The two separated, for some reason disappointing Shuichi.

She walked out of the library, and Kokichi immediately began to apologize feverishly. Not knowing whether or not it was a legitimate apology, he simply got him to calm down.

"Ah! Wait! I need to say something to her really quick. I'll be right back, Shumai!" And he ran off. In the same direction the girl went.

Catching up to her, he pulled something out of his pocket.

It was money. "As promised." He smirked.

Glaring at him, Tsumugi took off her wig and grabbed the money. Looking through it she said "This is only half of what you promised!"

"What can I say? I'm a liar!~" he called out to her as he skipped away.

Unfortunately however, he ran straight into someone who was standing in the door way. He fell over and yelled up at the person "Hey! Watch it—" looking up, he was faced with the very boy he'd left in a hurry.

"Kokichi—"

Jumping up, he used a sleeve covered hand to quiet him. "It-it's not what it looks like—"

Being picked up by the scarf, their lips met for the second time that day. However, for not nearly as long.

"You could have just asked." He said bluntly, but both boys knew he was just trying to act cool. In reality, they both knew that had Kokichi asked directly, he would have said no.

Without a reply, Kokichi connected their lips again, not even letting them breathe.

When he finally broke off for a brief breath, Shuichi panted out "I... hate... you..."

"Hey, lying is my thing!"