𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 // 𝑴𝒐𝒔𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒌

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 @𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝑬𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒔5 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈😭

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒏𝒈𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒔𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒃𝒉...𝒊 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒌 𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏...😭

Italics = Speaking

Bank:
Bank sighed as he stared at the wall.

He'd been sat there for a while in the dark but had only just began to be able to make out the room around him.

He then looked at Mos who was sleeping peacefully next to him and sighed.

He wished he could just sleep.

Or at least know why he can't.

He rubbed his eyes.

They stung.

He then slowly took the cover off of himself and got out of bed.

He went to their closet and took out some clothes and went into the bathroom to get changed.

It would usually help him sleep when he got home after going for walks.

(Goodbye this is so messy)

Mos:
Mos rolled over, half asleep, and went to pull Bank closer to him but when he realised Bank wasn't there he fully (...?) woke up.

Rubbing his eyes and looking around for Bank he looked over at the bathroom door which was closed. (Its an en suite btw #rich😍😍😍😍😍🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑💸💸💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘)

Assuming Bank was in there, he sat up and turned the light on, then grabbed his phone so he could wait for Bank to come back to bed.

After waiting a few minutes Mos looked up from his phone to see Bank coming out of the bathroom wearing normal clothes.

Mos: Bank? What are you doing?

Bank: I- Uhm- I was just going for a walk.

Mos got up and wrapped his arms around him.

Mos: Well can I come with you?

Bank nodded and Mos kissed his forehead and smiled.

Mos: I'll get changed the we'll go, okay?

Bank nodded again and Mos went to their closet to pick some clothes, and went to get changed whilst Bank waited on their bed.

They went downstairs and put their shoes on then went out the door.

Mos grabbed Banks hand and then looked at him as they walked.

Mos: So where do you wanna go?

Bank shrugged.

Bank: I don't mind. Anywhere I guess.

Mos nodded.

Mos: Do you come for walks a lot?

Bank sighed.

Bank: Most nights, yeah. I can't really sleep at night but going for walks helps for some reason.

Mos: Oh Bank, why didn't you tell me?

Bank shrugged.

Bank: I just don't want to wake you up and disturb you.

Mos stopped and held both of Banks hands.

Mos: Bank, how long has this been going on?

Bank: I-...I don't know. A few months...maybe a year?

Mos sighed.

Mos: Is that why you've been acting differently lately?

Bank nodded.

Bank: I've been tired I guess...

Mos pulled Bank into a hug.

Mos: Bank, I love you more than anyone I've ever met and I hate seeing you upset or tired or just acting differently in general...I'll go on walks with you, I'll get you help, I'll do anything you need. I just want you to feel better, okay?

Bank nodded and Mos kissed the top of his head.

Bank: I love you...

Mos smiled.

Mos: I love you too, baby.

Words: 606<3

This is so short I'm so sorry I hate myself

💀

What's you guys opinion on Only Friends

I like it a lot

I hate Boston

Yeah

Love you guys

Bye

I think I'm going crazy anyway love you guys bye😍