"JJ?!"

The picture above is the realist. But I only hate my book because of my past chapters that have bad grammar and such, though I'm editing one of them very thoroughly each day.

══════════════════════

^ Third POV ^

America's eyes shot to the person who called out his nickname.

He gasped, "JJ?!"

Japan ran towards them with great speed before tackling them to the ground. They all laughed despite not knowing why they were laughing; it just felt right.

Needless to say, Russia was surprised yet glad to see Japan. Since she's here, they only have to find three more of their friends.

And perhaps if Japan is here, the others might be close as well.

After their laughter died down and a few hugs were shared, they got up. Russia ushered them to get inside the hotel room before any of the workers came and saw them.

The door led into the small kitchen that was to the left. The living room and kitchen were connected, with only a bar separating them. The tiles turned into carpet once reaching the living room. There was a very worn-out-looking couch with a TV in front of it and a coffee table in between; papers that belonged to Russia were scattered on the coffee table.

To the left of the living room, a hallway leads to multiple doors. On the right side of the hallway was the room Russia claimed yet didn't sleep in. Further down and to the left was a guest room. And at the end of the hallway was a bathroom.

"I'm so happy I found you guys! I knew at least one of you would be in New York," she happily chatted. "Also, nice dress, Ame."

America flushed while Russia barked out a laugh. "Shut up! Don't laugh, you did this to me," The star-spangled country whined.

Japan gave a glance. Russia said, "I will explain it later. But no funny business right now, we need to find the others ASAP," He took out the map from his bag and walked to the kitchen with it.

The Japanese woman followed the Russian, interested in what the map was for.

America looked down at himself and grimaced, "Hey Russia! Are there any extra clothes I can change into?" He called. "Да (yes), Go down the hall and into the first door on the right. There's some clothes in the closet."

He beamed and walked to the door. The dress was starting to get more uncomfortable, and he needed it off him pronto.

America went into the room and closed the door behind him. He noticed the sheets on the bed looked untouched, a clear sign that Russia didn't sleep whatsoever last night. It concerned him a bit.

However, the Russian did seem to be in a better mood when forcing him into the dressing room, probably because he was amused at the time. But at the end of their little trip, it didn't end so well, the slight sting in America's cheek made it quite obvious.

He will need to go out without Russia so he can get something as an apology. Now that Japan is here, she can accompany Russia while he is away.

America opened the closet and picked out some clothes that were simple and looked reasonable to him. A gray long-sleeved shirt and green baggy jeans.

As soon as he put the clothes on, he sighed in relief. The dress was way too itchy and revealing for America's taste.

He stepped out of the room and joined Russia and Japan in the kitchen. They were looking at the map that was plastered on the bar separating the kitchen and living room.