Arcade (Wukong x reader)

You wanted to hang out with Mei and Mk for a while. So you visited them to the Arcade to play with them. You see Mei at the claw machine, trying to get that small green dragon plush. You walk over to her and wave, Mei waves back and smiles at you. "Hey Y/N!!" She giggles lightly and continued playing the game, trying to get the mini dragon plush. You wanted to watch her but you see MK playing Monkey mech
(Is that what you call it?)
You walk over to him and tap his shoulder, waving at him "Oh hey there, Y/N!" MK smiles at you, still playing mid game. "Careful, you might die" You point at the game before MK died. In the game of course.
"Nooo!! I was at a good record!" MK's expression saddens. "It's okay. Don't worry" You smile before a certain butterfly lands on your nose, making you giggle lightly. "Oh.. it's my mentor" MK said as he saw the butterfly on your nose. "Wukong? But I thought-" "You thought what?" The butterfly spoke in a high pitch tone, making your eyes widen. "Wukong?!" You were startled by him, as a literally butterfly. "You good, peach?" Wukong- I mean. The butterfly, asked. "You jerk.." You chuckle and roll your eyes.

Soon, the Arcade had to close, that's sad. Once they closed, MK and Mei split ways, and so did you. The butterfly- or Wukong.. was on your finger. "Are you coming home with me or something?" "No, I wanna keep you safe. So I'm gonna stay here til you get home" Wukong, the butterfly, replied. You sigh and kept walking to your home, suddenly, a man came up to you and waved. "Hey there, Beautiful" The man winked at you, making you cringe at him. As Wukong prepared to strike, the man flicked the butterfly away, making your eyes widen "My butterfly!!" You frown a bit, you missed Wukong. The man chuckled and grabbed your chin, making you yelp a bit. "Cmon, it's useles-" The man got knocked out by a staff. It was Wukong's staff. "You alright, peaches?" You nod in response. "I'm fine" You said, rubbing your head a bit. Wukong tries to check your expression for any signs of trauma before he nodded. "Cmon, let's go. I'm not turning into a weak butterfly" He said, smiling a bit, making you chuckle. He held your hand and you held his as you went home.
Time pass and they made it home. Your home. Wukong waved and lets go of your hand before leaving you alone in your home, you sigh and sat down on the bed. You lie down on the bed and try to fall asleep, but a butterfly lands on your head.

Guess who it was