Comfort (Freenoodles)

(This was before Tang and Pigsy got married. They're married in the series fr)

Pigsy grabbed his wallet and went to a flower shop, he walks up to the shelf and grabbed a bouquet of flowers before walking to the counter to pay for the bouquet of flowers. " 'Xcuse lady. How much for this?" He asked, showing the bouquet of flowers. "It's 56.2" Pigsy nodded and grabbed the money he needed and before giving it to the cashier. He came out of the store with the bouquet in his hand and walked over to Tang's place.

He arrives and knocks on the door. "Who's there?" Tang asked, "It's me, Tang" Pigsy replied, before Tang opened  the door and smiled at him. "Heya Pigsy!" He smiled brightly, but Pigsy suddenly noticed his slight puffy eyes.
"Tang, are you okay?" Pigsy asked sincerely, "It's just that I broke up with my ex.. not too long ago.." Tang's expression saddens, Pigsy stares at Tang nervously before he hands the bouquet of flowers to Tang, in which Tang gladly accepts. "Were you planning on confessing?" Tang asked, pigsy nodded in response. "Yes.." Pigsy replied quietly and sighed, making Tang chuckle "Come in, Come in" Tang smiled at him and moves aside for Pigsy to enter. He enters the place and sat down on the couch. "I baked us some cupcakes, wanna try?" Tang said, taking the tray out of the oven. Suddenly, slight tears started forming in his eyes, "Woah, Tang? Are you okay?" Pigsy got up and walked towards Tang, who immediately hugged him for comfort. Pigsy smiled and hugged him back, the two shared a warm embrace as the seconds went on.

"I love you, Tang"

"..Me too"