Chapter 769: The Birth of a Hero? (3)

# The Birth of a Hero? (3)

Cale received the robe from Ron and just put it over his pajamas.

"Choi Han, Ron. The two of you stay here."

Cale was currently in critical condition. Choi Han needed to stand guard and Ron needed to remain here in order to continue that act.

"Yes, young master-nim."

Ron answered without any complaints, but his face did not look good. He seemed to be concerned about the ancient Dragon.

"...I understand, Cale-nim."

Choi Han responded a beat later, but Cale could not pay any attention to that right now.

"Young master Cale. Hurry!"

"Let's go right away, Miss Rosalyn."

Ooooooooong-

Rosalyn was already creating a teleportation magic circle.

She seemed to have chosen teleportation over invisibility or flight magic because every second mattered.

Cale moved to the teleportation magic circle Rosalyn just finished as she called for him.

Rosalyn activated the spell right away.

Paat-

The two of them soon disappeared with a bright light and the comment Cale made before he left remained like an afterimage.

"Eruhaben-nim will be fine."

His stern voice filled the quiet room.

Ron looked at the spot from where Cale disappeared before nonchalantly commenting.

"And what the hell is your problem?"

His slowly moving gaze reached Choi Han. Choi Han was not looking at Ron but at the teleportation magic circle that remained.

"Tsk."

The moment Ron clicked his tongue...

Knock knock knock-

Choi Han moved immediately after hearing the knocks.

His quick movement let Ron know that Choi Han was not thinking about something else. He just did not want to answer and chose to ignore Ron.

'His old habits are coming out.'

It reminded Ron of when Choi Han used to be a cheeky little punk.

However, a gentle smile soon appeared on his face.

Click.

Choi Han opened the door slightly to see King Zed Crossman's personal Chief of Staff.

"Ahem."

The Chief of Staff moved his head to look inside.

"Hello, Chief of Staff-nim."

Unfortunately, Ron used clever movements to block his view and closed the bedroom door once he walked out.

Click.

The Chief of Staff looked at the firmly closed door as if he was disappointed but quickly got rid of that look and started speaking.

"Do you remember that his Majesty wishes to speak with young master Cale?"

'King Zed was looking for Cale. But why had he not responded? Did you even tell young master Cale about it?'

These things were what the Chief of Staff was basically asking. Ron looked around the hallway.

Only people Alberu allowed were allowed into this City Hall Annex. Of course, they believed that Alberu, Cale, and Mary were in critical conditions.