Chapter 2 Alone

Firstly posted [May 23, 2023]

Edited and posted again [june 6, 2023]

Posted on here [sept 23, 2023]

NOTE: THIS WILL BE NSFW, that means, NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Chapter 2 Alone

Third person pov.

After Dean guided Alex out of the bathroom, the two ended up snuggling and talking/signing on the couch as something played on in the background to give some light, and something for the background noise.

It was a rerun of Scooby-doo movies.

Though, through the time of having their conversation, their conversation slowly ended and their lips connected with each other.

It started off with a kiss, then another and another and eventually turned into a full on make out session with her moving on top of his lap with her knees on each side of him and her fingers in his hair: as Dean's hands roamed around her body groping really anything he could and want.

He tugs at her tank top wanting it off her. He pulls away, catching his breath. She continued to kiss trails down his chin and then to his neck. Losing her thoughts as she does so. Dean grabs her face and brings her lips back to his. Kissing her harsh and needy like she was doing to him seconds ago.

It's been awhile since they were able to be alone together, especially alone and able to fuck each other. Either Sam or Cas are always with them, with her. It didn't give him any time for anything nsfw with her to happen.

He tugs at her tank top, "Can I take this off?" He asks between kissing her. 

She pulls away from his lips and nods her head. Yes, it was fine for him to take it off of her.

Dean smiles and leans up and pecks her lips before working on taking her tank top off and when it was off of her, his lips were wrapped around one of her sensitive nipples.

She moans and rolls her head back, loving the feeling of his lips wrapped around her nipple, sucking, biting and licking it. Basically praising it, praising her.

He was exploring her soft delicate skin.

He could never get tired of this, he could never get tired of her. How could he? He missed it all. 

"Gosh, I love you so much!" He mumbles out. 

Alex smiles. She wishes she could just come out and say she loves him too, but she can't. So she pulls him into another heated kiss.

Dean, being with her for years now, knows that this response from her was a way to say that she loves him too.

Dean smiles and pulls her even closer to him. He runs his hands over her bare back causing her to shiver from his touch and the chilly room.

This time his lips move from hers to her neck and starts sucking and biting it. She moves her head back letting him more access to her soft delicate skin.

Alex's underwear at this point was soaking wet from her arousal, it’s making her feel uncomfortable. So she pulls away and climbs off him and works on wiggling out of her shorts and underwear.

Dean pushes up from his spot on the couch and sits on the edge of it. His hands grip her waist and continue to kiss all over her chest, stomach, neck, hips, anything he could access. He didn't want to stop whatsoever. 

He felt like he was in heaven right now.

Alex closes her eyes. Her moans mute. She tightens her grip on Dean's shoulders and squeezes her legs together trying to get some relief happening with her.