CHAPTER ONE, PART THREE.

THE CLOSET WITH A GLASS DOOR

" Athien! You're friends here! " Athiens mother called out. Athien shot his head up and started running.

" Coming! " Once he reached the door,

" Hey. "

" Hi. " Sebastian wore a light mossy green shirt and dark grey shorts with very worn out and dirty Converse. He had pretty bad eyebags, and some light freckles scattered around his face. His hair was short, scruffy, and a mess.

" Come in! " Athien smiled and moved over to allow him to walk in.

" Thanks. " Sebastian takes a step in and looks around, Athien grabs his hand and starts walking him somewhere.

" I'll take you to my room quickly, sorry I've gotta pee. '' Athien drops Sebastian off in his room as he sprints off to the bathroom. Sebastian looks around Athien's room, smiling, he was finally spending time with his first puppy love. He had his eyes glued on his desk, it was empty other than a page and a pen. Sebastian picks up the piece of paper and starts reading it. " I would break my own heart and use the pieces to fix yours. '' Each word that his eyes pass makes him sadder, Athien had already liked someone, though another way to view it, figure out who he likes... check out the competition.

Sebastian finished reading when he heard Athens footsteps, he rushed to put the poem back in place and sat down on the bed.

" Hey, sorry about that, I've had to pee all day. " Athien sighs and looks at his desk, he has forgotten about the note. He quickly grabs the poem and shoves it in the bin.

" So, what do you want to do? " Athien smiles and sits down next to Sebastian. Athien looks at Sebastian, noticing he didn't bring anything other than a small bag that contained a toothbrush, inhaler, and some band-aids.

" Didn't you bring pajamas? " Athien opens the small bag. Searching.

" No, I don't sleep in pyjamas, I just sleep in my day clothes... '' Sebastian straightened his lips. Athien stared in shock with his jaw wide.

" I'll lend you my clothes to wear, d'you want to go outside? 'Round town? " Athien offered, standing up.

" Uh, sure. " Sebastian smiled wearily. Athien nods, smiles, and walks downstairs to the door, he grabs the house key from a bowl on a table next to the door.

" I'm headed out, ma! " Athien called out.

"Sure, where to? A party? Will there be girls there? Should Lily go with you? " His mother responded. Athien sighs sharply.

" There's no party, no girls, and no Lily doesn't have to come with. " Athien opens the door.

" See you! " An unfamiliar voice called out.

" Bye, Lily! "

The two boys exited the house and began walking to the town centre. Sebastian had heard the name ' Lily ' Mentioned multiple times, overthinking about who this girl could be, his girlfriend? Friend? Cousin? He had no clue and was fixating on it.

" So, who's Lily? " Sebastian asked.

" She's amazing. Only my very funny and cool sister. " Athien looks up at Sebastian and smiles. Sebastian felt relieved, but also awkward considering he thought for a split second they could've been dating.

" She sounds nice, are you close? " Sebastian maintained conversation.

" Very close, we have been inseparable by the hip since I was born, she's older, and well, we link because... she's... different. '' Athien looks at his feet when saying the first part.