my everything - nick x jackson (oc) {nick}

a/n 

sorry for not updating for like 4 days i have been so lazy recently bc im in my 2 weeks spring holidays rn LMAO 

but fr i promise i havent abandoned this story and will get back to updating everyday soon. i also promise the next one shot will be one that is a request and i will get to writing all the requests as soon as i can  

anyways this is another one of my own ideas (the inspo for it is from one of my friends' headcanon posts abt another fandom on another social media platform) but i promise i will get to requests soon! 

ALSO PURPLE TEAM WINNINF TJE OTHER DAY?!? AND MATT WINNING RECENTLY?!?! purple and orange team were rooting (ryoot bear noo ryoot beeerr😚😚)  for a matt win fr 🙏 also i'm rooting for nick to win tour 🙏 purple team 🔛🔝

this is another nick romance oneshot bc um im literally blushing and kicking my feet about a boy and need to express it 😍🙏  

oh yeah also this other random fine ass boy made eye contact w me in a shop today for two whole seconds yall i was too nervous to ask for his snao tho 😭 AND HE HAD DREADS AND WAS TALL. oh my days im acc so mad at myself for not asking for his snap. 

ANYWAYSS enjoy this chapter 

 started: (its embarradsing hpow long i abandoned this oneshot for) sep 24 or 25 im pretty sure? 

continued: oct 4-6 

finished: oct 6 

edited: oct 6 

what jackson (oc) looks like : 

--------------- 

playlist: 

- hey blondie by dominic fike 

- maroon by taylor swift 

- smooth operator by sade 

- good looking by suki waterhouse 

--------------- 

tw: cringe, short ass chapter (still longer than my will to live fr 😜)

nick's pov  

i was walking hand in hand with jackson (basic ass name im js not feeling creative rn 🤷‍♀️) back from the car after we finally got home from the beach. don't get me wrong, i loved going to the beach with jackson, the beach just isnt my favourite place. i only partly liked it because i got to be with him. 

i walked up to the doorstep and let go of jackson's hand to find my key. i unlocked the door and yelled out, "matt, chris!" chris then walked out of the kitchen opening a can of pepsi from the fridge. 

"hey, how was the beach?" he asked jackson and i. 

"it was good thanks, how was your day?" jackson replied politely, dapping up chris and then matt when he walked into the room a few seconds after. 

"it was alright, we didn't really do much if i'm being honest." matt said. 

"fair," jackson responded. 

"wanna watch a movie?" chris asked. 

"yeah for sure," i replied, once again taking jackson's hand in mine and walking to the couch. 

we ended up watching toy story (all four of them), but it was still pretty early by then, so we talked for a while. we got lost on another subject, i can't even remember how or when, i just remember hearing jackson sharing his input on it.  

"no offence but people who have valentine's day as their favourite holiday can fuck themselves. it's not even a proper holiday, you don't get to take the day off school or work because of it." he shared. 

"you don't get to take the day off for halloween, either," matt brought up. 

"yeah but halloween is actually good and relevant. valentine's day is stupid because you can buy your partner chocolates or teddy bears or roses any day of the year, but you can't go up to people's houses saying 'trick or treat' and expecting candy everyday." jackson pointed out. he continued talking and as he did i felt a thumb brush my lips, making me blush. 

"you still have some sunscreen on you," he smiled at me and continued talking as if nothing happened. i must've looked like an idiot sitting there with my mouth wide open and my cheeks heating up, and matt noticed, smirking at me playfully. i gave him a small smile back and looked down at my feet, listening to my the sound of my heart thumping so loud i could hear it in my head and feel it in every part of my body. i couldn't help but avert my gaze from the wooden floorboards to jackson's face. his eyes, the only shade of brown thats ever stood out to me. his hair, always somehow looking like he spent hours making it look perfect, even when he just woke up. his cheeks, a light pink shade from the heat of the house in the summer. his teeth, always showing when he smiles. his smile. his dimples, arguably one of my favourite things about him. and finally, his lips. a light shade of pink, his tongue often licking them when he was deep in a conversation or when he was concentrated. i knew i was staring, and i knew he probably noticed, but in this moment i couldn't care less if the whole world was watching.i gripped jackson's hand tighter and mentally thanked the universe for me meeting him, for being more than friends with him. to find my everything. 

————————— 

a/n 

always gotta have that cliché dramatic ending 😜😜 "there will be no explantation, there will just be reputation, 'cause i am dramatic" 😻🙏  

also i need to let y'all know this but the other day at like 1am i was crying to sad dance moms edits because it was to the song tv by billie eilish and that song always makes me SOB. ugh i love billie so much she's such a queen 

anyways the next oneshot will be one that's a request which will most likely be the request for the part 2 of the nick x leo insta oneshot and then i swear i'll get to the other requests and if not please yell at me and spam my comment section yelling at me to update this mroe plsplsplspls thank u bffs 

OH YEAH ALSO PVER 1K READS ON THIS!!?' THAYS INSANE IVE HARDLY POSTED ANY PROPER  CHAPYERS IN THIS SO FAR I LOVE U SM MWAH <33 

OKAYYY BYEEE LOVE U ALL !!! 🫶🫶🫶 

word count: (including a/n's) 1077