emetophobia {nick}

ok i lied this isnt a request im really sorry i js dont have any motivation rn bc im kinda feeling upset and emocore rn 😜 dont mind this small rant but a few days ago it was my bday and i was going to do an escape room w some of my friends for it later this week but 5 of them said they cant go and the other 3 havent responded yet and ik its not their fault their busy on the day im js a bit upset abt it bc all ive done for my bday for the last 4 yrs is have a sleepover w one friend but like whatever idk i cant rly control it stuff js happens iggg. im also tired asf bc term 4 of school started the other day and its literally only been 4 days of the term and i already wanna kms !! 😦 school and social anxiety do not mix ! 

 on the positive (ig) side my friend and i got 3rd in a maths challenge at school today we kinda ate that ngl 

anyways heres the chapter bffs !! enjoyy 

started: oct 10 

finished: oct 12 😬 

edited: oct 12 

------------------------------- 

playlist: 

( i couldn't find any songs that matched the theme of this oneshot so instead js stream GUTS by olivia rodrigo thank u bffs 🤗 )

------------------------------- 

disclaimer: i do not have emetophobia so please let me know if i got anything wrong or decribed anything poorly. 

tw: descriptions of throwing up, blood (minorly? is that even a word bru), injury (minor) 

nick's pov 

i woke up feeling groggy and a pounding in my head. i checked the time on my phone, cringing at the bright light of the screen and sighed in frustration when it read 1:49am. the first sign i'm sick is almost always waking up around the middle of the night feeling like i've just ran a half marathon in the desert while being dehydrated. i lay back down and closed my eyes in hopes of feeling better in the morning, which proved to be a stupid idea because i ended up waking up again five minutes later, this time with a sore stomach as well. i turned over from my back to my stomach in a lame attempt at easing the pain, which turned out to be a waste of time as the result of it was fucking nothing at all. 

i continued to try to at least sleep for another three hours, every time i closed my eyes hoping another hour had passed, when it reality it had only been around twenty minutes each time.

 as i was finally drifting off to sleep, i was awoken by a loud noise in the kitchen. i threw my sheets off me and stood up, instantly regretting it when black dots filled my eyesight and the world starting spinning, holding onto my bedpost for support. when my vision came back to normal i walked slowly into the kitchen, trying to not create too much noise in hopes of not waking whoever was still asleep and probably not making a mess in the kitchen. i squinted my eyes to see who it was cleaning up the mess on the floor, not being able to figure it out so instead asked, "what are you doing?" making me realise how croaky my voice sounded. 

"i knocked a glass off the kitchen island when i was trying to get water and it shattered everywhere." the voice i recognised as chris explained. "why are you awake?" he then asked. 

"not feeling well. you?" 

"obviously i was thirsty." he responded, gesturing to the few pieces of glass still left on the floor and i assumed he rolled his eyes. "but anyways are you okay?" 

"huh?" 

"you said you're not feeling well," 

"oh, yeah. i just have a migrane and a stomach ache, nothing serious i'll be fine i just need to get to sleep." i explained.