#𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

#𝟎𝟎𝟒.

★ ⋆ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⋆ ★

★ ⋆ ━━ As months went by, days, nights, hours, mintues, and second. Jessie's learned an abundant of new things, either it be training wise or lore wise. The monks at the Wu shi, where they all resided at, educated her in all of outworld realms. What each represents and holds within it. The training with Kenshi was getting more better as time went on, even though they threw the information that she was Kenshi's lost sister, it didn't make her more comfortable around him. Jessie tried to make time to sit down and get to know Kenshi, she explained they could work out as friends.

   Jessie couldn't stay mad at Johnny that one fateful night for something that was out of his hands. Her curiosity had forced their hand to spew their truth that was clearly too much for her to absorb within that night. She had eventually forgave Johnny for his involuntary outburst.

   In his eyes, he was happy he'd been forgiven by his one and only best friend. He had did everything in his power to make her rethink her decision, not that he was mad at her for it. He'd wake her up very early and have her clothing for training carefully folded and ready to go. He'd have the essentials for her such as water, rags, and anything she needed after her training. He'd also told Liu Kang about Jessie's period, what women go through. It was a an awkward talk, Johnny saw how confused and timid the fire god seemed about the topic. He observed how Jessie tried to make conversation with him about it but always had backtrack on it. So he took it in his own hands and told Liu Kang to take him to LA every first of the month so he could get her, her respective women products but of course he asked her first what she needed. Johnny had also let Kenshi in more life telling stories about Jessie, he wasn't tight with him but he would never deny Kenshi interest in her life. Something he always wanted with his older brother.