#𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

#𝟎𝟎𝟖.

★ ⋆ 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲⋆ ★

★ ⋆ ━━ Jessie wasn't proud of herself, much less surprised. Her fragile composure during their moment yesterday didn't help at all. Which contradicts her usual attitude she displays to everyone and how she presented herself with Johnny then.

   In all honesty, she was afraid of commitment. The action that has a turning point in life and one has to abide by its rules. Take the butterfly effect. For example, the tiniest, miniscule action made could affect the future as a whole to come. She didn't want that kiss to change the direction of their already stable relationship. It may seem annoying to worry over but not for her.

   Commitment has always scared her and till this day, does scare her. Especially with how her relationship with Johnny ended in high school. It was the way Johnny acted during their dating years ago that made her feel this way. It wasn't his fault, she'd never blame him. It's just an unfortunate fear she never got over.

   She knew what he was feeling at the moment, and she despised how she felt the same. How she craved to kiss him, feel his lips against hers. Run her hand through his soft brown hair to pull it. She yearned for him, which made her shiver in fear.