#𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚-𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

#𝟎𝟎𝟔.

★ ⋆ 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚-𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⋆ ★

★ ⋆ ━━ Johnny and Raiden's fight was amusing to watch, especially since Johnny would take any chance he could to strike a pose mid-fight towards Jessie. She seemed surprised but the outcome wasn't unexpected. As much he'd showed off during it, the a-list actor didn't win at all.

   Much to his disappointment, Johnny felt embarrassed loosing against Raiden, since Jessie was watching his every move. Her eyes stayed on him like a hawk, he noticed. He never focused and thought rash under pressure. In the end, he still congratulated Raiden for winning, not trying to be a port sport about it.

   He may not have a good relationship with Kenshi but he was impressed. Kenshi fought fairly well against Radien. It was said differently for Kung Lao though.

   Watching Kung Lao fight against Raiden was interesting, Raiden has a sense of mind that he didn't fully understand but knew Kung Lao didn’t have. Johnny held a grudge against Kung Lao for his approach with Jessie at dinner. He booed and taunted at Kung Lao while he fought. Gaining a few dirty looks from his made Johnny feel better about himself. Of course his moments gets ruined when Jessie would jab him in his side, telling him that it was rude to do that. He obeyed her and stayed silent for the rest but in his mind he believed Kung Lao deserved it. His egotistical tendencies was vastly huge than Johnny's. Johnny is self-aware of his ego, so he knows when to put limits. He just thinks Kung Lao wasn't, every word he spoke felt like he was talking to himself. Hyping himself for absolutely nothing. He especially hated how close he was with Jessie during the rest of the afternoon. He ate food that day on an angry stomach.