To The River of Long Lost Belongings

In the depths of an unknown forest, there lives a cursed, pitiful creature. With her ugly, massive wings. Claws as feet, voice of a ferocious beast, singing like a dying soul. Cursed for what she has done. A sin so big, that no one should ever speak of it. What she has done, was to fall in love, with a raven. An animal who was banished from Eden. The elders would never approve this kind of disgrace. Elders were indeed great, therefore, merciless. ''If your love is so strong, then you shall live and suffer as one body' demanded the elders, Abandon them to the forbidden forest! Let no single ray of light shine on their pathetic faces again! Now they have been sentenced to death, will be left there to die, or worse...

The Elders quickly informed The King – which The Elders used to impose their decisions-- and said to him briefly; Execute our order. These three words were enough to give chills to the king therefore he had no chance but to obey...

Call the sorcerers! Call the wizards! Gather them all to the palace and punish these unholy sinners as they deserve! Conjoin them and let no living soul tear them apart. These words echoed through the whole place. Now every single sorcerer in town was informed that a fortuned wizard will have the chance to perform such complex spell in the presence of the king. Town's greatest magic manipulators rushed to the great palace of The King. The palace was crowded with many talented yet twisted wizards. But only one of them would be the one. It was hard to choose, but a mysterious looking wizard caught the king's attention. The Wizard's eyes were sparking like two onyx stones. An evil spark. Suitable for dark magic. Just the one the king was looking for. The Wizard was known for his studies involved with animal torture and cruel experiments on birds. His experiments have slowly corrupted him throughout his life, which made him the best option they had. 'Only a dark wizard like him can cast this sinister spell' the king taught to himself proudly.

It was time to give the final decision. After a brief discussion with the advisors of The King, the mysterious wizard was chosen to cast the spell. The unhealthy excitement of being chosen by the highness could be seen in his pitch-black eyes. It was like a blessing for him. The chance of his life!

Certain day was tomorrow. It was his time to shine, like the false light of the devil. The next day, he arrived to the palace with pure pride and ambition. His eyes were fidgeting with joy, which makes him look more and more corrupted. It was like the arrival of the wizard suddenly brought a bleak feeling in the visitors' of the palace's hearts. It was hard to explain but suddenly everyone felt a cold breeze. Who could be more convenient?

Finally, the king arrived to the fancy throne room, slowly placed himself and his royal arse on the throne. He began his speech with usual conservative religious nonsense that the king made up to keep the community dependent to him... AMEN! Long live the king! Shouted the crowd. Just like sheep obeying the shepherd. After hearing his herd's loyal voice, he felt more and more confident about his position as the king. He couldn't be more proud...

It was time to announce the winner, no surprise the chosen one was the mysterious one. The Wizard stepped up to the front. He was trying his best to conceal his sick, evil laughter. While he prepared his oak tree wand, Suddenly the palace echoed with metal noises. Two barbarian looking guards were dragging The Raven and Nyx. Her name was Nyx. Revealing her name for the first time. But probably no one ever remembers anymore. Her wrists and ankles were all bleeding because of rusty chains they tied around her. The raven's wings were crushed with stones. Leaving him unable to fly and save himself. Even if he could, he wouldn't fly away, not without Nyx. Nyx was screaming like crazy. Let him go! Let him go! Please! Her painful voice got lost in the halls... Nyx and the raven were dragged on a high place so everyone could see. They teared her garnet neckless she values the most. The very last thing she had that reminded her family , they threw it away from the window. Ripped off her clothes and left her all naked.