ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕧𝕚𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣

🚨Warning 🚨 
This will have vibrator masturbation if you don't like it, skip ahead if you do enjoy it.

She breathes heavily as she rushes on her bed stripping her clothes until she was just in her underwear, she didn't expect the delivery to be this early but she wasn't complaining she's been waiting for this for weeks. As a shiver went down her spine from the cold air, she opened the box and packaging slowly just for the tease of it all, as she shifted already becoming wet with all the fantasies she can fulfill, biting her lip with lust.

As she took away the last plastic cover  and held it in her hand giving out a hummed pleased moan as her hips bucked up just wanting it in her, in her hand she held the latest vibrator, you can control the speed of it like normal, you could put it on 4 settings, calm were you just relax and let it be, tease which is self explanatory it teases you, fuck! Where it overwhelms you and just become a mess, and custom where you or your partner can custom it however you like, it also has a size opposition where it can be itty bitty small and go in all the small corners and hits them it the right spot or stomach bulge wide to just jump on go crazy with it.

With all this going in Samantha's head as she rubbed her now hard nipples from her left boob and rubbed the vibrator on her right she squirmed some more as the heat ravished from her face to down low burning with anticipation.

She fully took off her bra and sat on her knees open as she rubbed her wet spot with the vibrator on the calm setting gasping in a held moan, she pressed it up some more letting out a little moan, she was home alone for who knows how long but she's going to have a lot of fun and scream till the neighbors asks what's wrong.
She let out a moan just thinking about this, as she took off and threw her last piece of clothing and pressed it against her clit rubbing it in circles switching it from 2 and 3, as she let her hips roll on it, as a moan escaped here and there, as she grinded on it, she turned it off giving out a whine and still grinding on it for more, as she put the 5 inch long and wide vibrator in her gasping as she does, she's wet enough for it to slip right in and pushes it as deep as it can, as she's almost is hand deep it finally presses against her walls, she takes out her hand and puts a pillow in between her legs as they shake, "fuck" she says lowly as she slowly moves her finger on tease.
She's standing on her knees as the pillow is underneath her, legs shaking wishing to grind on it, fuck she's grinding in the air just from want, she wants to tease herself but she just wants to scream as well. As she finally presses tease a mid vibration goes through her lower part as she gets out a kept moan, her hips jolt up. As she bites her lips and muffled her wanted moans while the vibrator kept on this steady vibration, it shifts slowly to a higher setting maybe from 4 to a 5 vibration "mmmhmmmmmm" is all Samantha could let out, as she thrusts her hips hoping the air could give her some sort of friction, the vibrator gives out a higher vibration flicking from high to low she finally crashed her hips on the pillow finally grinding her hips on it and gaining some friction letting out a long moan, as she arched her back with the help of one arm griping the bed to keep her up her other hand slithered around her body pinching her nipples and messaging, the vibrator lands on a high consistent vibration she let out a long moan. As she pushed the button stop she took some breaths and stopped whining, she took hold of the remote as the size of the vibrator from 5 turned in a 6 slowly growing and widening her insides as she gasped and a moan escaped, her hips stuttering hard on the pillow, as she raised the switch to 8 the vibrator grows and stretches her out more and some whined moans escape and echo through the room as she opened her eye to see on what level she should do next she realized the already semi apparent stomach bulge as her hand crawled all the way to the bulge and messaged it letting out moans of delight, but she wanted more she wanted it to hit a certain spot and she's growing inpatient as she rises the  size to size 10 bucking her hips and grinding as the vibrator grows letting out more whined moans.
She catches her now notices held breath as she rises her hips until the very top of the fully wet vibrator finally seeing it in all its glory as she pants not tiredly but thirsty wise, as her legs jiggle and shake, she finally crashed her hips down causing her to arch her back and moan loudly, as she rises up again going faster and harder then before hearing a slap of skin when her boobs crashed on her chest and the moan echo throughout the empty apartment, she kept doing this until she went done in one particular spot casing her to bend downwards and grip the sheets hard as her hips jerk letting out a "AH~ ah~ fuck yes~" she had found that spot and her orgasim was still not released she wasn't going to back down that easy she wanted to enjoy the actual ride of course, as she slides down on the sheets feeling the fabric hit the very much bigger stomach bulge as she hummed while grinding her hips, as her grinding gets faster resting her head on the bed letting out some soft moans, her hand slithers it's way down resting on the tip of the stomach bulge pressing it down gaining more pleasure and moans, her hands slithers mores downwards rubbing her clit just a bit and moving it to the toy.
As she graded ahold of it pulling it slowly out letting out some whimpered moans and shoving back it letting out a loud moan, as she held the bed sheets tighter, hips jerking, as she just lifted her hips up along with her body rubbing her clit and harden nipples on the oh so pleasurable fabric letting out a hum and quickly down letting yet another loud moan out, as her hips continued liking the pleasure given as her moans continued to get louder by her hips getting faster, her hand rubbing her nipple for more satisfaction as she moved her hand to move the toy to the right rhythm, her back arched more and more as her moans quickened and got louder, her hips crashed faster and as hard as they could, as she couldn't hold her climax any more she got up from laying and hit the bundle of nerves just right and hard enough as her legs shaked, cuming as hard as she can  letting out the most obscene and loudest moan her voice box could produce.

The only thing heard throughout the room was having panting from Samantha trying to gain her breath, as she fell on her back, breathing slowly, she raised  the remote of the vibrator as her fingers circled around her nipple, she pressed the button saying "fuck!" And once she pressed it a high spike 8 vibration erupted causing Samantha to gasp and drop the remote and arch her back as her hips jerked, as Samantha felt the cum in her vibrate along with the vibrator and it vibrating on her g spot letting out many moans of pleasure, suddenly the vibrators speed went down and as quickly went up rapidly, Samantha letting out more moans as her hips grinding in the air as both her hands rudded her hard nipples, as the vibrator stopped at speed 8 again for sometime but soon started rising to speed 10 as slowly as it can, while it's doing that Samantha sits up and starts grinding more on it hitting that spot so good wanting to come again but trying to hold it, suddenly the vibrator gets reduces in size slowly slowly as Samantha still grinding whined, the vibrator suddenly gained in size quickly back to 10, Samantha moaned in surprised and bucked her hips, as the cum in her leaked as the vibrator did this more and more even more rapidly, as Samantha swore in between moans tears peaking out trying as much to hold her climax, as the vibrators speed raised up to 11 and the sized stayed at 10, Samantha squeezed her eyes hard as she came again seeing the stars while her back arch and she screamed out a moan, as the vibrator kept going as Samantha searched for the remote to stop it, as the size of the vibrator got bigger and stopping at 11 as Samantha moaned her body wanting the pleasure but to tired and sore to continue, as she found the remote on the floor as she was about to bend down the vibrator increased in size to a 12 now hurting Samantha, as her legs shakes as she bend down her legs spread more making the vibration go everywhere amazingly especially on her g spot causing her to grind her hips and moan, as she tried again hand shaking the vibrator went even quicker at speed 12 causing her to buck her hips and hold the sheets as she yelled and came again, as tears fell on the sheets along with some drops of cum wanting to spill out as she swore loud as her hips betrayed her and bucked more, her hand tried to go down to remove the vibrator as the speed gained more some how making Samantha arch her back and screamed and cried out "AHH FUUUCKK AAAAH~" coming for the 4th time, as she bucked her hips and grinded the speed reduced slowly which Samantha took the opportunity to reach for the remote and hit off releasing her breath as her legs shaked as she slowly got up, wiping her tiers away, as she caught her breath she shaking raised up as she tried to gain her balance, when she did she removed the 12 inched vibrator whining and letting our some moans as she did, the cum all build in her leaked all on her thighs and on the sheets moaning softly as this happened, as she plopped on her back in relief her eyelids got the best of her and she fell asleep, she'll clean up the mess later she said in her head.... hopefully she added as she finally fainted away to slumber.

Words:1867
Hope you enjoyed the first writing.
And please don't be shy to request.