~ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥~

Liam slammed the door wide open as he slammed it close and took off his shoes and coat, he looked to the couch to just see his roommate Sebastian writing something in his computer, “rough day?” Sebastian said not even looking at Liam “noo it was wonderful I tough the heavens above came to party with me” Liam said sarcastically as he put his bag down “hmm let me guess, lot of people, you were the only person to give out coffee as the rest of the staff smoked at the back?” Liam just slammed the microwave door indicating that Sebastian just hit the nail on the exact spot, but it also meant change the subject he could tell when he glanced at Liam and he way holding the counter like he “was” going to break it and “was” cause if he could he would. “what you cooking?” Sebastian said looking at his computer just typing away like a madman, “I got us Chinese” Liam said irritated as he sat down on the couch near Sebastian, “you didn’t need to, but thank you very much Liam” Sebastian said in a monotone voice dead pan, face in the screen, “your welcome but would it kill you to say it to my face?” Liam said, Sebastian looked at Liam, smiling and told him “thank you Liam, really thanks” with sincerity this time, “as a form of thanks, what happened at work? Tell me, you look madder than usual” he said going immediately to typing, Liam just tsked and started rambling on, it was the least he can do to feel a bit more calm even if he thought Sebastian wasn’t listening “as you said, usual shit but my manager saw that as just me slacking off cause I went to eat finally after giving each and every customer what they needed, and went I told my co-worker to take his turn finally he went yelling in my face and told me that he’s going to reduce my pay if I keep this up, he threw my lunch on the ground and told me to go back to work, I swear the old bastard hates me hence why I took a dump on his desk and fucked his wife before leaving” Liam said sounding proud about the last bit even if he made it up he wished he had done it “wait what?” Sebastian sounded shocked looking at Liam who was surprised to see he was actually hearing him out "you know the last part was a joke right?" Liam said dumbfounded "I know I was referring to what your manager did! He won't be bothering you anymore" Sebastian said going back to typing "oh and what are you going to do write a complaint on Yelp" Liam said jokingly "seriously what are you writing let me see" Liam said about to snatch Sebastian “There’s nothing for you to see nor understand” Sebastian said blushing holding the computer away from Liam “oooh is someone hiding something dirtyyy∼” Liam said jokingly trying to grad the computer once more but Sebastian was just not letting him grab the computer “come on dude it can’t be that bad” Liam tried again but failed which he just than took a hold Sebastian’s hands with one hand and took the computer “Liam!!” Sebastian screamed, but Liam didn’t give a flying shit as he looked at the words put on the sheet of pixelated pixels on the computer he couldn’t make out the words from how small they were “geez no wonder you need reading glasses I’m going blind just trying to read this” Liam said arranging the size as Sebastian tried to squirm out of Liam’s hand but just failing miserably, has he not learnt Liam’s strength from times prior? Anyways as Liam started reading he’s eyes widened and as he continued reading the text heat started to form in his cheeks and ears but that isn’t the only place the heat went too. The alarm of the microwave snapped Liam back to reality and he handed the computer back the Sebastian “g-good writing dude” was all Liam could think of saying. As he went to get the food and sit back to hand it to Sebastian who went back to writing immediately but just red and took the food. As they sat in awkward silence all could Liam do show down the Chinese food down his throat for his brain to maybe stop thinking about the lewd seniors he just read. As he tried distracting himself with the TV as he shoved food more down his throat his boxers felling tight, luckily he was wearing sweat pants but it was kind of visible, Sebastian again trapped in that screen was unaware but still red, Liam couldn’t help but look at the computer here and there reading some more ungodly writing making him more hot. He finishes his food at this point so he got up quickly and threw away the box "i-im going to rest up" Liam said as he threw the box "oh of course sleep well" Sebastian could only respond As Liam was about open his rooms door "the writing it.. It didn't make you uncomfortable right? " Sebastian said worried "dude whaat noo- you were just right I didn't understand any of it but it looks good" Liam invented in a hurry as he mentally slapped himself after telling his roommate goodnight and closing the door behind him.