ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪 𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

🚨Warning🚨
Bisexuals pussy grinding if you don't like skip ahead
Requested by NghtFury95
-------------------------------------------------------

"Finally Saturday afternoon rolled around time to go to the bar and find a dude to sleep with... or chick doesn't matter to me as long as I get a good fuck " Tanya said as She slipped on a skin tight dress that closed her body in all the right ways. After dosing herself in perfume and putting on her heels, she arrived at the bar pretty quick. As she got a drink and sipped away eyeing anyone cute, someone came up to her "Hey Omg I just have to say I love your dress it suits you so well" one girl told her as she sat in the stool bedsides her " omg thank you and so are you, your killing that catsuit girl" Tanya responding as the girl giggled " Aww thank you, I'm Sarah nice to meet you". As both the girls talked and learned that they both like the same things, both live on the same street, both are bisexual but they kept looking away for some odd reason. "Omg girl I'm so sorry but there is this one guy that is soooo fine, right there" As Sarah pointed to who she was eyeing the whole night "girl no way me too" Tanya said they both gave each other a look and rushed to the guy slowing one another down. As both tried to talk to the guy scaring him while they both gave each other death stares, as the guy said goodbye to both of them to catch up with his friends, Tanya grabbed Sarah and told her "Right let's settle this once and for all " as Tanya was an inch away from Sarah's face, She snapped back into her being dragged by Tanya to a random motel "w- wait what?" for a second Sarah thought they were going to fight, she really likes Tanya’s personality, comfort, the way her body fit in that dress, my the way her have flushed as her eyes wandered down her body. "like What you see dear " Tanya said.
Sarah’s faced lit red as they both entered a nearby hotel, and as quick they were to go in, so where they in their hotel room. Sarah got dragged in and pinned against the door hands over her head, legs weak as Tanya got closer to Sarah’s ear "lets settle this way, we make out, grind, fuck whatever to see who’s better, and who cums first loses and the winner gets the guy. Good?” Sarah could only nod her head “hmm in need an actual confirmation dear” Tanya said. Sarah grinded her hips on Tanya and going in for a kiss. The kiss was passionate and soon turned into a heat full lust make out, Sarah was thrown on the bed as she sat she found Tanya in her lap arms around her beck, Tanya started unzipping Sarah's cat suit and Sarah did the same to her dress, as there cloths were thrown into some part of the room Tanya saw how soaked Sarah's laced panties were "are you excited slut" to which Sarah replied with a whine, as Sarah unclipped her and Tanya's bra she gasped to the feeling of her clit being rubbed "eager aren't you whore" Tanya said as Sarah moan and trusted her hips to the satisfying pleasure "tsk tsk tsk, you’re not going to make it especially as I degrade you like the bitch you are, but your liking it don't you" Tanya said taking off Sarah's soaked under garments. Sarah pinned Tanya on the bed on top of her as she panted she removed Tanya's Tong "my turn" Sarah could only say as she slid down Tanya's curved body and kissed her clit which Tanya gasped out of surprise, Sarah kissed and nibbled her clit playing with Tanya as she panted holding her moans as Sarah kept eye contact the whole time, "use that good for nothing of a mouth and eat slut" Tanya said grading a good chunk of Sarah's hair and pulling it hard and closer earning a moan out of Sarah, and so her tongue went to work slicking the already slicked hole, Tanya let herself scum to the pleasure letting her breath be hitch as the tongue went in and out. Tanya yanked Sarah out and commanded her to sit up and spread her legs, and she did so in a blink of an eye.

keep up slut” Tanya said as soon as they were angled right and Tanya started grinding fast and steady, Sarah moan in surprise and as she tried to keep up but Tanya degrading her didn’t help but she wasn’t going to let her get the best of her and so she worked her hips more and more. Tanya’s breath started hitching and Sarah new she was close and so was she. As Sarah went harder and faster so did Tanya, moans and the slapping of breast hitting skin filled the room, Tanya knew that neighbours where probably going to complain but she didn’t care and neither did Sarah. As they felt the knot in their stomach tighten even more moans ratting themselves out as they both thrusted in sink a few more times.  They moaned out each other’s name as they both came at the same time.

After catching their breath, they both laid in the bed cuddled next to each other as sweat cools off from their skin. “not bad, your good” Tanya said “same goes to you, but who will we know who won” Sarah replied with “Well see that in the morning, right now let’s sleep” Tanya said as she kissed her forehead and dozed off. As Sarah could only look in shock and smile giving her a kiss back and dozing off too.

Words:996

Sorry it's been a while but I'm back, happy late new year folks and hope you enjoy this reading not the best but projects being a pain in the ass did not help at all.
Other than that 2 more stories on the way and comment and recommend away.