Chapter 10

Bill stepped out of the floo, a large paper bag clutched in his hand full of greasy burgers. Eyes landing on his brother, who was sitting on the floor massaging Harry's swollen feet, he gave him a nod and a tight smile. It still hurt seeing his brother and Harry so happy together, it hurt like a knife to the heart, but he was trying to move on and deal with it as civilly as possible.

He knew now that he was never getting Harry back, no matter how many threats he spewed or how much pleading he did, he had lost Harry to his brother for good. He would always love Harry, but he had to accept that all he would ever be to the fairy was his brother-in-law and father to his first born. But accepting was easier to say than do. He would do anything to get Harry back.

"I braved the muggle world and I now triumphantly return with ten Big Macs with no onions, extra cheese, extra secret sauce, and a dozen little cups of sweet and sour sauce."

Grinning, Harry made excited grabby hands in Bill's direction. "I can't get up, everything hurts too much." Patting his large, protruding belly, he smirked up at Bill. "I have a table right here, no need for me to move to the kitchen."

Chuckling, Bill crossed the room and handed Harry the bag. "Not much longer now," he reminded with a grin.

Charlie smiled softly at his mate from where he was sitting on the floor massaging his feet and calves. "Anytime now and little Lorcan will be here, I'm so excited."

"I can't wait to get him out, but I'm not looking forward to labor and pain." Harry grimaced.

Bill forced himself to keep smiling even though it was hard. The night before Harry had kindly sat him down and explained to him that he didn't want him in the room with him during his son's birth because he would be uncomfortable with him there. He got it, he understood why, but it still hurt like a bitch. This was his first child and he wanted to be there as he came into the world. He knew that he only had himself to blame, but it still ate at him something ugly that his brother was going to see the birth of his son while he waited in another room with Remus, Sirius, and his parents.

Harry was only able to finish one burger, there wasn't much room left in his stomach, not with Lorcan pushing on it. He was in the final stretch of his pregnancy and he was extremely uncomfortable. His aches and pain had aches and pains and he looked like he had swallowed twenty bludgers. He was tired all the time, but he could no longer get comfortable enough to fall asleep. He was just miserable twenty four hours a day.

Harry sat up, stretching his back. "Lorcan is bouncing on my bladder again."

Chuckling, Charlie got to his feet so he could help his mate up and to the bathroom. With Harry so close to his due date, they had moved back to Grimmauld Place so Harry would have someone with him around the clock. He also had to stop using glamours because they were putting too much of a strain on his magic. There was just too much of a risk him remaining at Hogwarts, they didn't need someone seeing a very much pregnant Harry Potter puttering around the Care of Magical Creatures teacher's hut and running to the Prophet. Eventually they were going to have to let the world know about the newest Potter, but not until after the baby was born. Harry didn't need the added stress right now.

After months of researching with Dumbledore, Severus found an old, somewhat dark pregnancy curse. Basically if a person was hit with this curse, they would get pregnant by the first person they had sex with after getting cursed, and then the curse would forcibly bond the pair together. They were going to say that Harry unknowingly got hit with this curse during the final battle and then got pregnant after having sex with Bill Weasley after drinking too much at his birthday party. They then were going to say that Dumbledore was able to transfer the bond to Charlie Weasley since Bill and Charlie were brothers and also because it was Charlie who Harry was madly in love with. It didn't exactly make Harry or Bill look good, but it beat the world finding out that Harry was a submissive fairy.