Authors Announcement

I just got the app on my kindle for wattpad, so this should greatly improve things. Also which is preferred doing the speaking how I am or putting the name first

Clown:Hisoka~~

Veladandra:What?

Clown:My name, it's Hisoka~

Hisoka:Blah blah blah

Something like that I added the blah so it shows how the name would switch after learning it. And one more thing I decided that for the nen Veladandra, her specialist power will be one of these. Fire, Ice, Fog, Metal, Vines, or lightning.

Water divination

Fire: I released my ren around the cup and slowly opened my eyes, to my surprise the leaf was on fire and the Water was turning into steam. I was a specialist!! With fire!!

Ice: I released my ren around the cup and slowly opened my eyes, to my surprise frost had covered the leaf and was around the glass, the Water was also freezing over. I was a specialist! With ice!

Fog: I released my ren around the cup and slowly opened my eyes, to my surprise fog was gathering at the bottom of the cup and beginning to surround it. I was a specialist! With... Fog!?

Metal:(You know the beginning by now) The water began to become... shiny? as it increased I noticed that it looked like steel. I'm a specialist! With metal!!!

Vines: ... To my surprise there where vines growing around the cup and inside, this could be fun. I was a specialist! With vines!

Lightning: To my surprise a small cloud was forming over the cup, but it was grey. I was about to turn my ren off when small bolts of lightning began shooting the Water. I was a specialist!! With lightning!!

Fog is my favorite I can do some cool things with it, anyway that's what the Water divination would look like with those attributes. You can still comment yours if you get it to me before I update tomorrow. Ill be doing the first phase then :) Enjoy!!