3) Phase One

After what seemed like an eternity, the truck stopped and the driver came to tell us what's next. "Aye! Alright go into that little restaurant there, and order the steak special. Tell them you want to eat it in the back room." Me and Hisoka both nod, and start to walking towards the restaurant. Looking in awe at the giant buildings around, I start jumping and figiting a little. Barely capable of containing my excitement, this is it, my chance to get a hunter license. Hisoka have me a look like he was going to kill me if I didn't stop, but I only giggled and kept heading towards the small restaurant. "Oh!" The driver said suddenly stealing our attention, "Good luck, you two are strong, you got this." He finished with a giant grin, and a thumbs up. Then he hoped in his truck and went off on his way, me and Hisoka just stood there waving. Well... I was waving Hisoka just stood there. I laughed and looked around the city certainly was busy, large buildings all around.

"You owe me now~~" Hisoka stayed, his voice and expression not showing anything but seriousness.

"And how is that?" I exclaimed, not only did I not see how I did. But I'd want nothing less than to owe this creep something, it would either be weird or painful.

"We didn't have to fight because of me at the first test, they knew my strengths. And we didn't even have to do other test they drove us straight here, that's unusual. Normally he would have walked us in to, guess I scare him." I couldn't respond, I stood there dumbfounded. I just started at him, it was logical. There is no way to prove him wrong...  I shook my head and walked into the restaurant, after ordering what I was told to the cook gave us shocked glances. But told us to proceed to the back room anyway.

After a bit if waiting in the back room, it began to rumble. It was an elevator! The elevator went down and down till finally, it reached its destination B-100. When the door opened we where greeted with gasps and glares, from about 40 people. I'd guess aimed towards Hisoka, I can understand why.  I felt a surge of evil aura next to me, and everyone swiftly looked away. I just kinda sweatdropped, looking up at Hisoka who looked proud of himself. "Eh... now what?"

"Wait~" Just as he said that a little green guy walked up handing us tags, with numbers on them.

"Here are your tags, please keep them on at all time. Do not lose them." And with that he walked away, Hisoka got #44 and I got #45. This is gonna be a big part later on, if not the first phase!

"Sooooo... how old are you?" I asked searching for conversation.

"18,"

"Oh, cool cool. I'm 16"

"nice," I giggled and he looked down at me, head tilted like a confused puppy. I shook my head and giggled again, he just smiled and looked away. Looking around I released it was just a big cave, on the far wall there was nothing, no elevator, no door. The only way in or out is the elevator, this could turn into a massacre if someone wanted. Hisoka left my side and went off somewhere, so I went to the corner of the room and sat down, not long after I was greeted by number 16.

"Hey, my name is Tonpa! I see your new here,"

"Yeah, I take it you took the test last year?"

"And the 34 years before then," He had a huge grin on his face like that was an accomplishment. I just shook my head laughing, which seemed to irritate him. "What's so funny?!? Ah... never mind that, here thirsty?" He asked handing me an orange can of juice.  I nodded and went to grab it, but before I could a card sliced through it. Shocked I looked up to see a certain clown, holding Tonpa by the throat. "H-H-Hiso-ka!?" Tonpa choked out.

"mess with her again... and ill kill you!" Hisoka's voice was paired with bloodlust, he wasn't kidding around.

"Hisoka it's alright! He was being nice." I got up and put my hand on Hisoka's shoulder, he didn't move a muscle.