Texting.. [II]

[OH ALSO NEW THING IF YOU'RE CONFUSED WHY THIS UPDATED, I'LL JUST BE SAYING THAT I MIGHT TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL TO POST CHAPTERS ON ANY OF MY THINGS CAUSE I'M WORKING ON A SILLY LIL SMTH !!] There's so many plot holes n stuff already, I'm do fix my mistakes at random times, pls don't mind it!
I have no ideas alr.. Also, I've been exclusively writing this at 4am, so if it's bad, it's not my fault, it's past me's fault!! [srry it took so long T0T]

[wawow ! An update ??! Also, think I'd be able to pull off a normal dazai in bnha fanfic :3? Liek, not reader insert ? :3?] OH ALSO SILLY THOUGHT; If Dazai's ability relies on physical contact, couldn't peoples ability technically "work on him"? Chuuya for an example, couldn't Chuuya just use his ability to make an object float, but have Dazai holding a string unaffected by his ability that's hanging off the floating object ? Or even just manipulate the gravity in the air around Dazai? Technically, there's no contact between abilities?

ALSO I DON'T KNOW HOW PPL CAN JUST CHANGE THE PLOT ENTIRELY.. LIEK, EVEN READING IT FREAKS ME OUT, AAAGHGHHF
_______________________
"How would you explain this to the Armed Detective Agency?,,
_______________________
Let's not overwhelm yourself. One person at a time, don't even pay any attention to the group chats. Focus on the most recent person who's texted you, who turns out to be Kunikida. You see a flood of texts, at first upset since you're "skipping work," then concerned for your disappearance that not even Ranpo can figure out.
[I'm not gonna write out Kunikida's texts, me attempting to write it out is what made me take so long on this- ALSO Ranpo can't figure it out since like, Dazai literally just disappeared, not even the slightest clue on what's happened. Well, Ranpo figured out Dazai disappeared, but like, nothing else except for some suspicions :3!]
_______________________

[Beloved agency member!!]
HIEEE!!! I  see you've missed me very very much! :3

[Ideals obsessed]
Where have you been?
Where are you?

[Beloved agency member!!]
Questioning me already? </3

[Ideals obsessed]
It's been 3 weeks and 4 days Dazai. Of course I'm questioning you.
_______________________
Has it really been that long? It's as if you were just fused with Dazai yesterday. Since you weren't doing anything while rotting in that shipping container, it's as if you've been in a coma for those 3 weeks and 4 days.
_______________________

[Beloved agency member!!]
Ahaha, seems like you've missed me!!~

_______________________
And now you should wait for a reply, yes? ..It's been a minute. Still no answer. Have you messed up? Perhaps that response was too lighthearted. That's probably what Dazai would say, right? Dazai likes to make light of his problems. .. Maybe you shouldn't be trying to act like Dazai? I mean, make sure to act similar, of course, but perhaps you should've just addressed the situation you're in, then joke about it? It would make Kunikida less irritated than he possibly is at the moment. You really doubt he would notice if you really did try to please him a little. After all, Dazai must've had some redeeming qualities and moments, since Kunikida does believe him when he's messing with him. That's probably just a gag for Bungo stray dogs to be a bit more silly, you should really stop trying to read into things. Oh, Kunikida has responded.
_______________________
[Ideals obsessed]
That, once again, does not answer my question. Are you purposely avoiding my questions?
_______________________
Shit. You were too obvious weren't you? Dazai wouldn't have made such a dumb mistake. Now, how do you plan on explaining to him you're not really Dazai? You've brought this upon yourself, there's no one to blame. Actually, don't tell him that, continue impersonating Dazai. Just pretend.. That it was an ability like Nikolai's. A portal, that worked on you since it didn't touch you. Oh, that could've been the actual case. But would it really possible for it to reach your world? Does someone's ability really surpass the power of the shackles that confide one to their own plane of existence? This is hurting your brain. You should stop thinking, go on autopilot mode.
_______________________