chapter twenty-nine

Previously with Ronald McDonald and Ebony...

"I... Will.. NEVER DIE!!!!" Ebony screamed, as she charged towards the bright coloured bobakodankos.

"YES... YOU... WILL!!!!!!" Ronald shouted, shooting more lasers from their giant disco breasticles.

Present Time...

"AHHHH I'M GONNA GET MY REVENGE FOR THE CROWS!!!!" Ronald shouted.

"AND HOW DO YOU PLAN TO DO THAT??"

"LIKE THIS-" screamed Ronald, as she used her lasers to turn the crows into COSTCO rotisserie chickens.

"NOOO!! MY CROWS- HOW DARE YOU!! YOU'RE JUST A WEAK. LITTLE. SPOILED. BRAT. YOU JUST BULLIED YOUR SISTER BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS BETTER THAN YOU! YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO PUSH DOWN MISTAKE'S POTENTIAL..."

"YOU'RE NO BETTER!! YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL IT."

"NO I'M NOT!!! HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD THE SAYING 'WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER'???? I'M NOT KILLING MISTAKE, I'M ALMOST KILLING HER!!! IT'S BEING NICE!!!"

"WELLL... NOT ON MY WATCH!! I LET YOU GET CLOSE TO HER... I THOUGHT YOU TRULY CHANGED... BUT YOU'RE ACTUALLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF AND USING MISTAKE FOR YOUR OWN BENEFITS!"

"THIS.

"ENDS.

"HERE."

Ebony nodded her head calmly and started chanting spells, attempting to create a protective barrier around herself.

"HEY! Since when could you do SPELLS????" Ronald McDonald yelled.

"After you almost killed me... I had an AWAKENING!! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL VERSION OF MYSELF!! MUAHAHAHHA."

"W-WELL... LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!" shouted Ronald, as she pulled out a blowtorch and started burning the burger patties that appeared in the air.

"HA! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, TURN ME INTO NIKOCADO AVOCADO??" laughed Ebony, but her laughs stopped abruptly, "Please don't."

"NO! EVEN WORSE!! I'M INCREASING YOUR CHANCE OF FOOD POISONING!!! THE BURNT PLASTIC FOOD WILL GIVE YOU A HORRIBLE CASE OF SAM AND ELLA, AND THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEAT YOU!!!"

Ebony immediately stopped munching on the crispy, burnt, and flaky condensed meat circles. "WHAT?? HELP! I CAN'T STOP EATING THEM, I'M LIKE SQUIDWARD IN THAT ONE EPISODE!!!"

When she finally finished the meat circles, Ebony released crows from her pitch black pants. "MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LET THE CROTCH CROWS FREE!!!"

The crows could smell the smoky smoke from the meat circles. They immediately started flying in the direction of the scent, which was Ronald McDonald.

Once the crows landed on Ronald's meaty arms, they started to peck at her skin.

"AHHHH!!! MY FLESHY SPAGHETTI CYLINDRICAL LIMBS!!!"

The crows immediately stopped napping at the disco clown's arms. They realised that they couldn't eat radioactive mirror shards and plastic, because Ronald is a toxic disco clown.

*Toxic by Britney Spears starts playing*

The crows looked around in wonder.

"What is this music?" Ebony asked, looking around in wonder.

Ronald swooped in and punched Ebony in the gluteus maximus.

The bounces sent shockwaves through the Earth, causing Ronald to fly towards a wall.

Ebony turned around and approached Ronald's unconscious body. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I don't think so..." Ronald McDonald mumbled, groaning in pain as they tried to sit up, "I hit the wall pretty hard..."

"WHICH WAS ALL PART OF MY PLAN!!!" Ebony shouted. Unfortunately, since Ronald McDonald was dazed, bruised, and lying on the ground, they didn't react as fearfully as she wanted them to. "HEY! BE MORE SCARED OF ME!"

Out of anger, Ebony used dark magic to absorb Ronald's energy. "MUAHAHAHA!!! WE'LL SEE HOW EGOTISTIC AND PRIDEFUL YOU CAN BE NOW!!!"

Ronald, on her last hp, closed her eyes to accept her death. "I'll... miss you Mistake..."

The bright turquoise lightning bolt appeared once again.

"W-WHAT?? AREN'T YOU WEAK, I JUST ABSORBED YOUR ENERGY!!!"

A silhouette emerged from the spot in the cracked and burnt ground where the lightning had hit.

Ebony whipped around to face it. "WHO'S THAT???"

"Wendy... in the recent past we were roommates — and by extension, acquaintances — for quite some time. How is it that you do not recognise me?" a familiar voice said.

"MISTAKE??? AREN'T YOU DEAD? HOW'D YOU GET SO POWERFUL!?!? AREN'T YOU JUST A MEASLY, COMMON, WEAK, PLATYPUS???"

"I... AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU SHALL EVER BE. YOU, EBONY, ARE THE WEAKEST PERSON ON THIS PLANET. NAY, DISREGARD THAT — YOU ARE THE WEAKEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE."

"B-BUT I'M A RARE! EVERYONE BENEATH RARES ARE LESS POWERFUL! THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!!!!" Ebony said.

"Yes but..." Mistake's voice echoing throughout the canyon, "I am not beneath rare..."

Ebony's voice took on a condescending tone. "Um, you're literally common... I may not be the smartest person in the world, but common is below rare..."

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!" boomed Mistake, "LISTEN CAREFULLY: THIS IS THE FUTURE QUEEN YOU'RE TALKING TO!!"

"Ummmmm, Mistake... are you sure? I mean, your family isn't exactly... royal..." Ebony said, "and the royal family is EXTINCT."

"Are YOU sure?" Mistake's voice reverberated around the canyon. "If the royal family is indeed extinct...

"Then who am I?"