chapter thirty-three

Ebony and Mistake walked towards Ronald's semi-conscious body.

"Welp... Do your thing!" said Mistake, exhausted from everything that had just happened.

Ebony, actually willing to do the task of healing Ronald, squatted down next to her.

"Okay... I totally know how to heal people... definitely..." she muttered to herself. "Who am I kidding? I have no idea how."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY???" Mistake said.

"Haha! I said I DEFINITELY know how to heal people!!!"

"Ebony... to be frank, I am QUITE LITERALLY half-wolf. My hearing skills are ULTRA LEGENDARY and SUPER AMAZING. DID YOU REALLY START AN INTENSE ARGUMENT, KILL SOMEONE, AND DRAG OUT THIS WHOLE FIGHT FOR YOU TO NOT KNOW HOW TO HEAL?? I thought you were supposed to be extremely powerful. Weren't you just BRAGGING about being a rare 74 hours, 6 minutes, and 31 seconds ago?"

"Umm, of course not! You're just misremembering," Ebony said nervously, sweating buckets of sweat. "I never bragged about anything! I'm actually a COMMON!"

"GERALD!"

Gerald ran towards the scene, Looney Toons style. "YES MA'AM!! I HAVE THE RECORDING!"

"Great. Now, shall we play it?"

The Dula Peep's mouth went wide open. 'B-BUT I'M A RARE! EVERYONE BENEATH RARES ARE LESS POWERFUL! THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!!!!' is what it played.

Ebony dropped to her knees, wiping away her tears discreetly. The audio recording was playing on loop, leaving her to think about and remember what she has done.

"So... Do you take back your statement from 38 seconds and 61 milliseconds ago?" asked Mistake, with her arms crossed.

"N-never..." Ebony mumbled.

"Pardon?"

"NEVER!!"

Ebony jumped up and grabbed Mistake's long and luscious hair.

The princess squealed, her precious and holy hair was being ripped out of her smooth and grainy scalp.

Locks of turquoise hair plopped onto the cracked and sandy ground. Ebony looked up, with a fierce look in her eyes and red grains flooded her hair. The raven particles merged with the bright red sand.

Ebony took a lock of Mistake's hair that had fallen to the ground and tried to infuse it with dark energy. However, since she was less powerful than Mistake's demonic side, it didn't work. Ebony fell to the ground in pain as the dark energy backfired and hit her. "#%$@%#$@*&^%@##%^$#^$&*@#$^!!!!!!" she yelled.

Mistake scoffed, "Weren't you powerful? How are you defeated by a few of my hairs..."

Ebony lay on the ground, holding her head. "I am powerful, I'm just having a bad day," she insisted.

"So... If we were to fight again, would you be able to defeat I, the prettiest and most powerful princess?"

Ebony remained silent.

"Anyways, I'm CLEARLY the stronger one. My peasa- I mean, warrior, has already defeated yours."

"HEY! That's unfair!" Whiteboy shouted.

"YOU CAN'T SPEAK. YOU LOW RANKING RAT!! YOU'RE ONLY COMMON! NOW ADMIRE ME AND BOW TO MY FEET."

"NO!" WhiteBoy shouted so loud it broke the world record (even after someone else in this story did that already).

Mistake spawned in holographic and turquoise guards, they forcefully dragged WhiteBoy to the princess.

WhiteBoy trembled, feeling shameful and humiliated.

"Whiteboy...?"

He looked up.

"I'm looking for new servants for my kingdom, do you happen to know where your old maid dress is?"