Red

You smiled as Opeli turned to look at Corvus. "What is it?" She asked.

"I well, you see I-I..."

"You what? Are you ok?" She asked, clearly concerned for him.

Corvus placed his hand on the back of his neck. "I-I was wondering if perhaps you'd like to do something together sometime. Like- I don't know, dinner or well anything really a-"

She grabbed his hand and smiled. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

Corvus turned bright red. "I-I..." he looked away shyly.

"Come on, it seems rude to stare." You said, taking Gren's hand and pulling him away.

He sighed but fallowed, knowing you where right.

-.-.-

You chuckled as Ezran balanced a fifth jelly tart on Bait's head.

"Don't move." He whispered, biting a sixth and picking up a seventh. "Bait, don't eat it, not yet..."

"What are you guys doing?" Callum asked.

Gren chuckled. "You don't want to know."

"I'm balancing jelly tarts on Bait's head!" Ezran shouted as he placed another one down.

Callum laughed. "Why does that not surprise me?" He asked as Ezran groaned.

"Bait, no." He mumbled as the tarts fell onto the table.

Suddenly, Corvus burst into the room. "I'm the happiest man alive!!!"

Gren shook his head. "That's impossible, I already took the title of happiest man alive."

"Well I just stole it from you!!!!"

"Well I'm stealing it back." he said.

You rolled your eyes. "Will you both calm down?" You asked sweetly.

Gren and Corvus sighed. "Sorry."

"What did she say?" You asked.

"I told him he was insane." Opeli said, walking up and leaning against the doorframe. "And then I said yes."

You smiled. "I'm glad." You looked over at Ezran. "You gonna ask Queen Aania on a date when she visits?"

Ezran streaked and grabed Bait. "If I'm GoInG oN a DatE wiTh anYoNe iTs gOiNg to Be BaIT!!!" He shouted, hugging the glow toad.

Everyone but Opeli and Ezran burst into laughter. "Calm down Ez she's just giving you a hard time." Callum said as he laughed.

"Or am I?" You asked.

Ez ran off. "I need more jelly tarts, bye!!!"

"Poor Ezran." Opeli said as Corvus shook his head.

"I'll go find him." Callum said walking off.

You leaned against Gren, silently asking for a hug, which he gladly gave you. "Y/n..." he whispered, slowly placing his nose on top of your hair.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

Opeli sighed. "Well I have to go take care of things before somebody burns the castle down." She said in a half joking manner.

"Alright, I'll see you tonight." Corvus said as she walked off.

Opeli smiled and waved as she walked off.

You both looked over at Corvus. "Now it's our turn to set up your date." Gren said.

Corvus gulped. "I get to help... right?"

"Nope, sorry." Gren said, walking off with you next to him.

"Gren I know you! Your gonna do something insane!!!" He shouted.

"Fine you can come, but only to watch us."

"Good enough for me!!!"

You couldn't help but smile at how nervous Corvus was, it was adorable.

Suddenly, Ezran burst into the room. "Corvus come on, it's time for you to get ready!" He shouted.

Corvus gulped as Ezran dragged him away.

You chuckled and shook your head. "Shall we go get everything ready?"

"Probably a good idea."

-.-.-

You smiled. "Corvus is probably gonna think this is too much."

"Probably." Gren said from his spot perched on the latter he was currently hanging up a strand of lights.

"Don't fall off that latter." You joked. You hadn't even finished your sentence when the latter tipped and Gren tumbled to the ground.

Gren immediately burst into laughter. "How did you know I was going to fall?"

You smiled and gave him a hand. "Just a feeling." You said, gently brushing him off. "Just like how I feel your about to-"

His lips met yours and you immediately melted into him. "How did I know you were gonna do that?" You asked.

"Whaaaaa-" Ezran stood in the doorway completely shocked.

You looked over and turned red. "Oh, hi."

"No way! I'm telling Corvus!!!!" He shouted.

"Please don't tell Corvus, he will kill me!!!" Gren blurted.

"Don't tell me what?" Corvus asked as he walked into the room. "Oh, you surprisingly didn't go overboard." He said.

Gren nodded. "I knew I had to keep it somewhat subtle or you'd-"

"Don't change the subject Gren, what was Ezran going to tell me?"

Gren shook his head. "Nothing to worry about."

"He kissed y/n." Ezran said.

"Yah, he did that this morning too."

"No, that wasn't a real kiss! He really kissed her a minute ago." Ezran said happily.

Corvus blinked. "What!?"

Gren slowly hid behind you. "Protect me." He whispered.

"No problem, you guys can't fight me, remember?"

Gren blushed. "Don't remind me." He whispered.

You smiled as Corvus looked over at you and Gren. "You kissed her?!"

Gren shrink behind you. "Please don't kill me."

You smiled. "Actually, he kissed me last night too."

"Gren, you can't kiss on the first date!"

"Well I did!"

"Your not supposed to rush the magic!!!"

"Yes you are that's how magic works! If you don't rush the magic then you see how it's performed!" Gren said, pulling out a semi-smart move and standing firm on it.

Corvus rolled his eyes. "We will talk about this later, I've got to go get Opeli, I don't want to keep her waiting."

You snickered and kissed Gren again. "I think he's just jealous you got me to fall for you so easily." You whispered.

"Perhaps..."

𝒻𝒾𝓃...

I'm ending here because I have no idea how else to wrap it up...