Chapter 2 ~ Villains

Izuku POV

After I talked to Kacchan, he left and I went to bed. In the morning, Todoroki came to my room with tea that smelled oddly.. good? "Midoriya, do you want to try this tea? I really like tea from this specific brand, but I think they messed up the mix for the batch I just bought so it has too much iron, so I thought you would like it since blood also has a lot of iron." he says, offering the tea to me, which I gladly accept. I try it, and its not too bad. It doesn't taste that much like blood, but it is still really good! "This is really good Todoroki! Thanks!" I say, smiling before I take another sip. "I'm glad you like it, I'll make sure to make some more soon." he answers, smiling a bit.

I drink the tea as I get ready for school, and it's stopping me from feeling hungry! I'll definitely have to ask Todoroki to make some more tomorrow. Maybe I could drink this instead of blood! I happily jog to school, feeling energized from the tea. For the rest of the day, I feel amazing, not feeling hungry at all. After class, after everyone left, I stay behind. "Aizawa Sensei! I think Todoroki found a cure to my blood problem! He has a tea that I tried this morning, and I've felt amazing the whole day! He said that a tea company made a tea that had too much iron, so when I tried it, it tasted really nice and it makes me feel amazing!" I exclaim. "Ok problem child, that's great! Make sure to keep me updated about everything about that, okay?" he says. "I will! Thanks!" I say, running out of the classroom, throwing on my hood and mask. 

~Time Skip to the Next Day~

When I woke up today, I immediately felt really hungry, so I text Todoroki if he could make that tea again. He quickly made it and brought it to my room. "Thanks Todoroki, I don't know why, but I've been feeling really hungry this morning!" I say as I take the tea. I drink the tea, and I feel a little better. I quickly put on my clothes and run to class so I'm not late. 

~Time Skip to a Few Days Later~

The same thing has been going on for these past days, I wake up starving and I ask Todoroki for another cup of that tea. Every day it goes on, I've been more hungry in the morning. When I woke up this morning, I immediately hear a knock on the door, knowing it is Todoroki. I open the door and say, "Hey Todoroki! Do you have my cup of tea?" "I'm not making it anymore." he says, concern evident in his voice. "What do you mean your not making it anymore?!" I practically screech. 

"It's clearly giving you bad side affects, so I'm not going to make it for you anymore. I'm worried about your health you know. You have been looking even more pale, if possible, these last few days. And don't think I haven't noticed your eye bags! Don't act like it's helping, because it's not!" he explains, yelling at the end. I growl and just quip a "fine" before slamming the door in his face.

I put my clothes on messily and head out the door, in a sour mood. I don't pay attention in class, just thinking about that tea, and how hungry I am. "Ok, put your hero suits on, we are going to the USJ again, since at the start of the year we never got to doing the rescue training." he pushes the button and I quickly grab my new outfit that I requested because of my vampire thing. 

Aizawa Sensei tried to stop me on my way out, probably noticing how upset I've been today, but I just glare at him, and he puts his hands up in surrender as I walk out. I quickly change in the guys bathroom and head outside next to the bus. We all head on the bus, and we arrive at the USJ quickly. They split us up and bring us over to our area's that we will be working in. Right after we are put in, I feel something is off. 

"Guys, stay on your guard. Something is wrong." I say to the DekuSquad. "Got it!" they say. Right after, Kurogiri's portal swirls under us, and the others are sucked in, but I just stand on it. "Guys!" I yell, about to grab Uraraka's hand, but she slips under, and I pound the ground. I sprint out of the zone as fast as I can, which is slower than normal because I'm so hungry. When I get out of my zone, I see that the League hurt them. They hurt my friends. I start to feel my anger increasing more and more, until I can't hold it in anymore. 

I try to hold it in, because I see the others from the class run out of their zones, and I fall to my knees, clutching my head. I feel myself slowly loose control as I watch them hurt them. No, keep it in, keep it in... I think over and over,  grabbing my head, slowly feeling my claws come out. After a couple more seconds, I start to feel control slip away, and I stand up, my eyes dilated. 

Aizawa POV

 I was just watching the students going into their zones, and then I see Kurogiri bring some of my students to the middle, and some of the League starts hurting them. I start to run down the endless amount of stairs, and I see Izuku run out of the zone. He sees the League and his hurt friends, and doubles over. Oh no. He's losing control. I run faster, trying to get to him to stop him, but as soon as I get down the stairs and start running to him, he stands up and smirks. He runs at inhuman speeds towards the League, claws extended. 

"Izuku stop! This isn't you! You have to control yourself!" I yell, running over to him, but he doesn't hear me. He slashes at most of the League members, leaving Shigaraki unscathed. He stops in front of him, staring at him sadistically, and I see him stare at where his once standing comrades were. "Oh don't worry~ I saved the best for you!" he says in a sadistic singsong voice, making everyone shiver. 

He throws down his hood, opening his mask, and slashes his arm, pushing him on the ground. I just stare in horror as he bares his fangs before sinking them into his arm. "Oh, now we can't have you using your quirk now can we~" he says before grabbing one of his hands and biting the tip of one of his fingers off. He looks at me, and I see that his eyes don't have any color in them, no red or green, just black where it once was. 

He slashes at both his arms, bending down and licking them clean of the blood. He then pulls Shigaraki's other arm up and bites off another one of his fingers, smiling sadistically as he bites him one more time, sucking up more blood. Shigaraki faints, and I can hear him mumble something about that he wasn't done with his fun. 

Suddenly, his eyes go back to normal, and he looks around, only to see the bloodbath he was standing in, and the scared faces of his classmates. His eyes start streaming tears as he realizes what he did, and he collapses, clutching his head, piercing it with his claws. He starts mumbling and hyperventilating, as he stares at Shigaraki's mangled body. He shakes, his body wracked with sobs as he looks at how his classmates look at him. He suddenly stands up and runs away, faster than any other human can run, leaving only the mess of blood, and a puddle of tears from where he was standing. 

Izuku POV

I have to run! I have to hide! I quickly run out of the USJ building, towards the most familiar building I know, the dorms. I run inside, and go to my dorm as fast as I can. Once I get in there, I lock the door, and fall to my knees, sobbing and shaking like a leaf in a hurricane. If he didn't want to expel me when I became this monster, then he surely will want to now! I continue shaking, falling into a panic attack, and soon I faint from hyperventilating. 

When I wake up, I hear banging on my door, and I immediately jump up, hiding under the bed. I slowly crawl back out, and I look through my peephole, and I see Aizawa Sensei. "What do you want with a monster like me?" I ask, confusion and sadness lased through my words. "Is it okay to check on my student after they loose control and right after having a mental breakdown?" he asks, talking slowly to try to soothe me. It doesn't work. 

"I don't know, would you even count me as your student after what I did? At this point, it would probably be legal to send me to a sociological hospital." I mumble. "And why would I do that?" he asks. "Oh, I don't know, because I'm a monster that beat someone to an inch of their life, and in the moment I enjoyed it!" I yell. He stayed quiet for a second before saying, "And did you regret it after?" "Of course I regretted it after! What kind of sociopath wouldn't regret beating someone to death, exposing their darkest secret, and going feral all in the span of 5 minutes?!" I yell, fresh tears streaming down my face.

"Did you choose for that man to attack you and for you to become a vampire?" he asks, voice soft. "No.." I say, sliding down the door. "Ok, so none of this is your fault, we are all new to this, and it's the hardest on you because your the one that has to live with these changes while everyone else can live their normal lives. I'm sure everyone will forgive you for what you did after they hear why you did it." he explains. "Ok..." I mumble. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Next chapter! This one is a little less than half the size of the first chapter, but only because I wanted to get it out quickly! Ima post as much as I can on all my books tomorrow! Good morning/afternoon/night to you all!

The Curse of Blood(Vampire Deku!AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें