Chapter 4 ~ Burning

Izuku POV

~Time Skip to the Next Day~

When I wake up today, I grab my bag and my other stuff, and I head to class early as usual. I wait until everyone gets to class, and Aizawa Sensei starts the class. Later, we get our hero costumes on and we go to ground Beta. I see class 1B coming too, and I sweatdrop. I have to make sure to keep my hood on. "We are going to do group combat training, grab a paper from the stack, it will say who you are teamed up with and who you are against. That's all." Aizawa Sensei says, walking off with Vlad King. I grab a paper and see that it's me, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Iida against Monoma, Pony, Shishida, and Kendo. It says we are up first, so we can't plan. "Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida! It says we are on a team! We are first, we should go get to the gate." I yell over to them. "Coming!" Uraraka yells back, running over with the others. We walk over to the gate, planning what we should do. 

I sweatdrop as we go through the gate. I run to Monoma with One for All and my vampire strength, as the others run behind me, slower than me. I get to Monoma, and he is with Shishida. I run behind them and try to grab Monoma's hands, but Shishida grabs me. I push out of his grasp, jumping on his head. I flip back and restrain him, and I push him over to the "jail" at fast speeds, not too fast though so they don't suspect something. 

I run back and start fighting Monoma, and he grabs my costume, a smirk on his face. He pulls the hood down, ripping the top off. I start to burn, and I scream in pain, looking around for a shadow. My skin catches fire and I scream louder, as he stares shocked. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP-" I scream, running around, trying to find a shadow. 

Fire covers my whole arm, and my vampiric features come out as I panic, trying to find somewhere to hide, but the sun is at its highest, and there are no shadows in sight. I scream in pain, falling to my knees, as I start to see the tips of my fingers on my left hand disintegrate. Let me tell you, it is not fun

I see Todoroki and the others run to me as I sob, staring at my disintegrating arm, trying to shake the fire out. Todoroki makes a shady spot over me, and the fire stops, leaving my arm halfway gone. I stare at my arm, looking at how there is nothing past my elbow, and I sob hard. I sob that class 1B knows too, I sob that half of my arm is missing, I sob that the pain is unbearable, and I sob because I'm thirsty again. 

Todoroki makes his right arm cold and puts it on my arms, trying to stop the burning. After a minute, my arm feels a little bit better, well as good as it can feel if half of it burned off, and I see Aizawa Sensei running over to the spot, worried, and holding a small pouch with blood. He comes under the ice and hands it to me, and with my good hand I grab it. After drinking a bit, my arm feels weird where the arm ends and ash begins. I stare in shock as I see muscles reforming, skin climbing over that. 

After drinking a bit more, my arm comes back, good as new. I stare in awe as I move my newly grown arm, confused at how it was regenerating. I stand up, finishing the pouch, and sigh with relief. "Are you okay?" Todoroki asks, breaking the silence. "Yea, well, as okay as I can be since my arm burned off and suddenly regrows." I reply. "I think that I can regenerate my limbs." I say. "Well, yeah. How else would your arm have just regrown itself after it got burned off?" Iida speaks up. "Well, all things set aside, I'm glad your okay." Uraraka adds. "Thanks guys." I say warmly. "Lets get you to Recovery Girl Midoriya." Aizawa Sensei says, pulling an umbrella out of his pocket. He hands it to me, and I open it and step out of under the ice canopy.

I walk over to Recovery Girl with Aizawa Sensei as everyone else continues the match, angry at Monoma for catching me on fire. Recovery Girl checks me over as Aizawa Sensei grabs my hoodie from the classroom, and I was sent to the dorms early today, with another bag of blood for dinner tonight. I hang out on the couch, flipping through channels, when I see an interesting news story. 

"Tomura Shigaraki of the League of Villains was shipped off to the hospital for villains yesterday, his comrades following soon after. They infiltrated UA's USJ building once again, but sustaining major injuries soon after. The cause of these injuries is still unknown, but suspicions rise that a student may have caused this. Shigaraki, in critical condition, seems to have bite marks on both his arms, as well as slashes all across his body, and a finger missing from both hands. His comrades sustained similar injuries, but not near the same degree as his. He was also drained of most of his blood, being hooked up to multiple IV's to keep him alive. Further details are still coming in." the reporter says, and I cringe. 

I see Uraraka and the others rushing in from the corner of my eye, and before I can turn, I'm tackled to the floor. "Are you okay?! I can't IMAGINE the IMMENSE amount of pain you must have been in to have your whole ARM turned to ASH!" Uraraka shrieks, looking at my newly grown arm, inspecting the dark scar that rimmed my elbow. "I'm okay, don't worry!" I say, calming her down.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

New chapter!