Chapter 3 ~ What Now?

Izuku POV

After Aizawa Sensei calms me down, he goes to get Kacchan and the DekuSquad so I can explain to them because they already know I'm a vampire. I hear a knock at my door, and Ii open it to see my friends... worried? "Hey guys..." I mumble. Suddenly, Uraraka tackles me to the floor, and I don't do anything about it. "Deku, do you know how worried we were?!" she shrieks. "You were.. worried?" I ask, confusion and sadness in my voice.

"Of course! We all know you wouldn't do that from your own free will!" she yells. I feel a stray tear fall down my face as I realize they aren't angry, they are just worried. "Thanks guys," I say, sitting up from my spot on the floor. 

"Let me explain. Todoroki, you were right, that tea was having side affects on me, but by the time that the side affects started to get bad, I was addicted because its the only other thing I can have instead of blood. That tea was like an energy drink in a way, because it used up the energy I already had that was saved for later, and using it now so I felt good. And since I wasn't having any blood in between, it was just making me hungrier and hungrier, and then the villains attacked today. Because you didn't give me that tea, even if I had the tea it would probably be the same, I just got so angry when I saw that they were hurting you guys! I just got so angry! And I lost control... (It seemed like a Turning Red reference was appropriate)." I explain, tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

"It's okay, we understand." Uraraka said, pulling me into a hug. We just sit there for a minute, as I calmed down. "Now to explain to the others who didn't know I'm a vampire, this is going to be tough." I say, standing up. I laugh just a bit, saying, "Do you guys think it would be funny if I walked into the common room on the ceiling?" "Come on you sillyhead! Lets get downstairs." Uraraka says. "So is that a yes or a no?" I ask back. "Lets do it, that would be funny!" she laughs. We all walk out of my dorm, me walking on the ceiling, holding Uraraka's hand. We all step in the elevator and go downstairs, and when the elevator opens, I sigh, getting ready for what's to come.

I walk out of the elevator upside down with the others from the elevator, squeezing Uraraka's hand. Once we walk into the common room, everyone just stares at me, because I don't have my claws, fangs, or eye color retracted, and well.. I'm walking on the ceiling. "Hey guys, I guess you all gathered here for an explanation for what happened earlier" I say, sitting down on the ceiling, crisscross. Everyone nods, and I sigh. 

"You all know how I was attacked a while ago by a weird man? That man was a vampire, and he turned me into one. The reason I went crazy earlier was because we thought we found a solution to my blood problem, with tea that had a lot of iron. You know how energy drinks take the energy that was saved for later and use it in the moment? The tea acted like that, and I wasn't drinking blood in between, so I was getting hungrier and hungrier. Todoroki came to my room this morning and said that he won't make it anymore, which is why I was in a sour mood this morning. By the time we saw the side affects, I was addicted, because who wouldn't if the only thing you thought you could have was blood? When the villains attacked, my hunger along with my anger that they were hurting you guys made me loose control." I explain. I looked down, well, up as they talked to each other, confused how to react. 

I feel someone touch my shoulder, and I look down to see Uraraka. "It's going to be okay." she says, making me smile a bit. "Midoriya, we had no idea! We are so sorry that this happened to you!" Mina says. "Thanks you guys." I say back. "Can you turn into a bat?" Sero asks. "Uum, yea." I answer, jumping down from the ceiling, shifting mid jump. "Cool!" Sero exclaims, stepping forward to look at me. After a couple seconds, I shift back, walking back onto the ceiling. "Do you think Toga is a vampire too?" Jiro asks. "She is actually not! Its all from her quirk! Real vampires have red eyes and claws, and on the top row of teeth, real vampires have our main fangs and another set behind them." I say, pulling my cheek back to show my fangs. "She has yellow eyes, no claws, and only one row of fangs." I explain further. "Ok, that makes sense." she answers.

"Can you eat real food? I mean anything other than blood and that addictive tea. I haven't seen you eat with us since you were attacked." Shoji asks. "No, sadly I can't, to me its gross now." I say, gaging at the thought of normal food. "Ok, that makes sense why you aren't eating with us." he says. "Is there anymore questions?" I ask. "Can you retract your vampiric features?" Kouda asks. "Yes, I can, but only for 15 minutes or else I get a migraine." I answer, retracting my fangs and claws, and turning my eye color back. "Ok, so that's why when you come into the dorms you go straight up to your room." he nods. "Yea, I didn't want you guys to know that I was turned into... this." I say, motioning to myself. "Do you wear that hoodie because you burn in the sun?" Kaminari asks. "Yea, I figured that out on the first day when Recovery Girl opened a window." I answer. "Well, now you know it." I say.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 3!! Hope you guys like it, I hope you all have a good morning/afternoon/night!