He/She asks you out

Steve:

Ever since we had first met, Steve and I made it routine to go out to lunch, but I didn't think anything of it. I thought of our time together as simply platonic, friendly outings. My crush had obviously developed, and I only prayed he didn't realize how nervous I got around him. As I was just finishing up cleaning my room, I heard my phone buzz. I looked over, noticing it was from Steve. I dropped the throw pillow on my bed, unlocking my phone and reading his message.

you free today?

I smiled, rolling my eyes. It didn't surprise me he wanted to go out again. Steve hated being inside. He always wanted to be outside doing something, and it didn't bother me one bit that he always wanted to do it with me.

what do you think, rogers?

I sent back, chuckling to myself.

haha, alright. does a lunch date sound good?

I blinked my eyes, trying to see if I had seen the message correctly. Lunch date? What does he mean by lunch date? Nervously, I texted back,

steve, are you asking me out on a date?

It wasn't long before I got a reply, biting my lip to see if I had screwed things up.

uh... yes?

I laughed, squealing and doing a little victory dance.

yes, steve, i would love to go on a date with you.

instead of lunch, how does dinner, tonight, at 7 sound?

that sounds amazing. you know where i live. i'll cya then. (:

I texted back, my fingers shaking out of excitement. I squealed again, laughing happily. I gasped, reminding myself to call my mother, ASAP.

Tony:

"Hey, Y/N?" Tony called from his lab. My head perked up, and I began walking into his lab, clipboard in my hands. I entered the pass-code outside the lab. The doors slid open, allowing me inside.

"You called for me, Tony?" I spoke up, watching him work on one of his suits. He was sweaty, dirty, and shirtless. I blinked, bringing my eyes to his face, which wasn't quite a bad sight either. Though I knew about his ways, I couldn't help but let myself become wrapped around his finger.

"Yeah, can you help me out here?"

I placed my clipboard on a little table, walking over to him.

"I need you to take that wrench, there, and unscrew this piece of metal."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why can't you do that?"

Tony chuckled. "Stupidly, I used the wrong piece on the arm. Now I'm stuck."

"Wow, you're admitting you messed up?" I teased, grabbing the wrench and doing as he instructed. In less than a minute, his arm was free. He flexed his fingers, rubbing his "sore" arm.

I nodded my head, walked back to grab my clipboard and go back to sorting files.

"Oh, hey, Y/N, I have another question."

I paused, turning around. "Yeah?"

"Since I gave you this job and all, I have a favor to ask of you."

I nodded. "Of course."

"Tonight, you, me, and a nice dinner?" He smirked.

"Are you asking me on a date, Tony?"