Close To The 59th Deathstrike Part 2

Seonghwa's View

I opened my eyes to my band and several of the kpop bands I knew were around me. "Unnie" "How am I here?" "You got transported here by me" "James" He gently hugged me "Apparently I was transported to Crestmore just in time" "Wait so I was close to having my 59th deathstrike?" "Yeah" "Oh gosh that's scary as heck I didn't know heart attacks could easily do that" "Yeah well it's because you're both Life and Death" "Oh gosh" "Dr.Jyris and my dad are talking" "Zeyie you too oh gosh did I alret everyone?" "An article got posted" "And your company thinks you should take a break from being both an idol and a royal" "Oh gosh" "And this too" "Oh gosh President Myillan too and this is legit her handwriting too I worried my entire world" "And posiiblly your siblings but they've texted Hongjoong-Hyung saying that he is to not leave your side" "Minus the bathroom because you know gotta respect when you have your girl days" "Mhm" "Where's Enhyphen" "Crying on BTS on the second floor they're waiting for their chance to see you" "Oh gosh" "Yeah literally the entire world and since it reached President Myillan that means you legit now are on a medical leave by the president's order" I laid back and sighs A.C.E.,Stray Kids,Everglow,and Block B left the only ones who were left were just Ateez but they walked out so that way Enhyphen and BTS could see me. All of BTS hoped that I just take things easy Hoseok was probably on the phone with Amila telling her everything. All of Enhyphen gently hugged me Jake and Niki were crying the most Sunoo too. After Enhyphen and BTS left all my siblings were here Noel still had Junie's hair color which was the sandy brown color  Aru and Vi still had their black hair and Maddie still had her blonde hair. Vivan was trying to not cry so much but failed so he was crying on Maddie's shoulder.  "Whoa, what is that?"