Bond Out Of Sync Part 1

Great Hoen Yris's View April 26, 2042

"Hongjoong! Seonghwa!" They were both bleeding in various places but they stood up Hongjoong fell back to his knees. "I think you and I should maybe head to the area where The Unity Garden is at" "No I can...." "You know I'm right Hongjoong" "Dammit!" Hongjoong takes hold of Seonghwa's hand and Seonghwa pulls Hongjoong up. "It felt like...." "Like you and I would actually kill each other" "Yeah why is that" "I guess our bond is out of sync" "What?" "We should head there"

Hongjoong's View

"Creak" I sighed somehow lost Seonghwa I closed my eyes. A light kiss I opened my eyes and isghed. "Lucie I'm..Lucie?!" "King of Darkness ENegr Level Critical red" "WHat no no Lucifer" I opened my eyes again and looked Luicfer was still here I wrapped my arms gently around him. And tired to use my magic as The God of Light to warm us both up. "Um?" "Lucifer" He lifted up his head and looked right at me. "Hey" "What am I doing here I was close to dying" "I know you were but I guess maybe I gave up my magic to keep you alive" "James" "It was worth it but you're suppose to The God of Winter" "This is The Unity Garden's doing" "What we're brought here" "YeahI guess so but The Unity Garden is angry with us" "Because of our bond" "Yeah" "So this winter storm is happening because we're out of sync" "Yeah" "But how" "Joongie I don't okay" "Luicfer!" I tired my best to follow after him "Lucifer!" He just laid there I sighed and sat beside him touched his right hand. "There's something you and I have to see" No response I sighed and realsed his hand. "Sorry I gotta leave you for a bit I'm going to see if there's a better place for the both of us to not feel The Unity Garden's wrath" I had failed my eyes closed once again.