Towards The Lost Kingdom Part 1

Seonghwa's View January 25, 2042

This time it was a map and I couldn't write it down I had to find it that is for sure. "Lucifer did you write it down" "How did you know" "You're doing that face you make whenever you get stuck in your visions or lost in your thoughts" "Oh I see and now I can't" "How come?" "It's a map Joongie" "Ooop" "I don't know if I can help you" "I don't know either" "The Room Of Memories can help but before we you know bug our Hyung I can check my office maybe there's something there that can help you" "Thank You James" "You're My Queen helping and loving you is my job" "Dammm Hongjoong" "It's true and also our kids but since the focus is on you I said My Queen" "Hahaha I know Joongie" "Oooo should we turn around" I broke the kiss and sighed. 

Hongjoong's View

"You're afraid" "Worried" "Because of yesterday" "I'm starting to think that those guys I killed were from our past" "Like as in the..." "The army that invaded our lands" "The ones that  killed you guys" "Oh my gosh" 

" "The army that invaded our lands" "The ones that  killed you guys" "Oh my gosh" 

"Sorry are you wait..." I say "Austin?" Seonghwa approached the guy "Hi Moma" "Oh my gosh it's you" "I guess this is how I was supposed to look in the past when I grew up"  "Yeah it does make sense those eyes were your father's and your hair is similar tone and style back to the one I had" "Whoa" "I think I'm supposed to go with you guys" We all gasped Mingi's arms they were glowing yellow and symbols on his arms were glowing blue. "Wait these are the ones I wrote down a few months ago" Seonghwa then shows and everyone gasps "Are you stuck like this?" "It seems so" "You've tried" 'Yeah I've tried saying normal mode unlocked it said request unavailable" "Oh my" "I haven't seen what was in this backpack either I woke up from a nap and looked right into the mirror screamed" "You'll have to follow us because now that I know these symbols mean something it means you're meant to be there" Seonghwa looked at me "James are you coming?" "No" "Ooop" "I'll have to protect this kingdom but if anything happens I'm transporting both the kid and you back here understood" "Yeah Honie" "Good and don't lose sight of him" "James he's a map I can lose him wait he's a map a map wait that's it Chinghae's the map to the kingdom" "What?" "Austin hold this please" "Three  geyliose papers" "Bring back what was lost bring back what broken reveal path that will lead us home" The papers then floated around then it became a map and things were revealed. "Whoa" "A lot of the symbols are now on the map expect these two" "I think they're something else but it won't be visible until we get close to them probably" "It does make sense" "Stay safe you two" "We will James"