Chapter 10: Incoming Yeehaw!

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

He. . .HE REALLY IS FOXY! "Foxy!" I tried to use my hop function, however. . . "FOXY~!" Chica shouted, running to Foxy & hugging onto him. "Whoa!" Foxy caught her, and kept balance. Wait. . .what? Chica. . .knows him? I mean he's a famous act- Chica kisses Foxy's cheek. ". . .WHAT THE F***!?" Monty shouted, and. . .MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! What the h*** is going on!? "I missed you so much!" Chica says. "Uh. . .yea, missed ya too, Chica." Foxy replies. "You can call me what you used to. . ." says Chica, then Foxy says, ". . .Chick." Chica smiles, hugging Foxy still. "W-What's going on, Fre-" I turned to Freddy, but. . .he was just staring at Foxy. "Freddy?" I asked. "Foxy. . ." Freddy says. Freddy knows Foxy too!? I know he's famous, but. . .w-what- "WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Roxy shouts. EXACTLY!

Chica lets go of Foxy, and Foxy says, "Whoa, I see few familiar faces." "Foxy, you came back!" said Freddy, running up to Foxy. "Well, I'm just here for work & vacation purposes." "Are you going overseas again?" Chica asks, sounding sad. "HELLO!? DO YOU GUYS HAVE EARS!?" Roxy shouts, the three turns to Roxy, Monty, & me. "O-Oh! Sorry, guys." Chica apologized. "H-He's Foxy the Pirate! A famous actor!" Roxy says, she walks up to Chica, then points her claw to Chica, "How dare you just. . .KISS HIM out of the blue!" "Oh, well. . .we're. . .you know. . .a thing." Chica says, her face a little red. "USED TO." Foxy adds. I am still confused. . . Suddenly, Monty grabs me, and says, "BONNIE, YOU WERE HIDING SOMETHING AGAIN! WHO THE F*** IS THAT GUY!?" "I-I told you! He's Foxy, t-the one who sent me the postcard!" "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP!" "I DIDN'T KNOW EITHER!"

"Hey Crocs! Get ya hands off my matey!" I heard Foxy, then a rope was thrown around my shoulders, it tightened, then I was pulled away from Monty, "Ahhh!" I shouted, my feet were off the ground. Suddenly, I landed right in Foxy's arms. "Ya right, mate?" "Um. . .thanks, cowboy? But seriously! Explain what's going on!"

Later. . .we all sat down. "So um. . .how should we start?" I asked. "Start with introduction." M.X.E.S says, joining us. "Boss, why are you here too? And you let Foxy in without letting me know?" I asked. "I'm here to make sure no one harms my bowling alley. And yes, since I know him." "H-How do YOU know him too? I mean, Foxy & I are friends, but-" "Shut up & start explaining!" Monty shouts. "Calm ya bottom down, Crocs. I'm Foxy, I'm an actor, I went overseas for my career, and I just came back this morning, so I came to visit my first matey, Bonnie~. We're childhood friends~. Questions? In order, Bonnie?" "What's your relationship with Freddy & Chica?" I asked. "I was their bandmate, the VERY first one." "WHAT!? I didn't know that!" I said. "Yea, cause I never told you." "WHY!?" ". . .Cause it was just for fun." "FOXY!" "Haha, sorry matey, but you were busy at that time, and it was a fun side gig." I pouted, then Foxy hugged me, "Don't be pouty, mate~." "Fine, fine, next question?" I asked. "Foxy says, Fazy?" Fazy? "I just wanted to know how you knew Bonnie, but you answered that in the introduction. Hmm. . .well. . .are. . .you & Bonnie. . .in a relationship? You keep calling Bonnie, 'matey' as in. . .mates?" W-W-What!? W-Why does Freddy wants to know that!? "Oh yes, we are boyfriends." Foxy lied. "FOXY! WE ARE NOT!" I shouted, my face heating up, and Foxy laughs, "I'm just pulling ya leg~!" "That is a relief." I turned to Freddy, "W-What?" "A-Anyways, next is Chica." Freddy avoided eye contact, and his face is a little red. . . Wait, I can't just ignore what he said! He's relieved I'm. . .single? So. . .d-does he. . . My system was starting to overheat, so I started my cooling system.

"Are you going overseas again?" Chica asked. "It depends. As I said, I'm here for a vacation, but also, I have a film scheduled to take, which I am not aware of how many days or weeks it may take. My manager, Mangle, is organizing my schedule for it, so I would need to wait & see." "I see. . .I was hoping you'd stay." "I am, but temporary." "I meant as permanent. . .you know. . .b-but I'm glad you're back! We can hang out & have fun like before!" "Sure, Chick." Suddenly, Monty slams his hands down on the table, and says, "ALRIGHT, WHAT THE F*** IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CHICA!? HUH!? MR. ACTOR!" "Ya spicy for my taste. And well. . .Fazy?" "They used to date." Freddy answered for Foxy. "WHAT!?" Monty, Roxy & I synced. "Y-Yea, and well. . .we're still friends." Chica says, her face was red a bit. "It's ol' news. We're just friends now." Foxy says. Monty backs up, crossing his arms, he puts his sunglass on, I can't really tell his expression, but. . .he's unsatisfied with the answer he got. "You didn't tell me that either." I said. "I did tell you that I had a girlfriend." "Yea, but didn't tell me her name." "Well. . .yea. At that time, it wasn't too important. Sorry, matey, and well. . .it. . ." Foxy trailed off, then says, "Anyway, questions?" Foxy looking at Roxy, and she says, ". . .Why did you leave the band?" "Because I found my booty. A dream. I wanted to be an actor, not a musician." "For your dream. . .you left the band. . ." Roxy says. "To achieve a dream, ya must make sacrifices. I don't regret it, I achieved my dream, but now aiming higher. It's a thrilling adventure." "I-I see." Roxy says, her tail was wagging. . .what is she happy about? "And ya have questions?" Foxy says to M.X.E.S. "You still agree with me?" ". . .Yes." "That's all." "Wait, boss, what did you mean by that?" "Now, it's about time, ya'll need to get out." M.X.E.S says as he stands up or. . .float up? "Is it time already?" Freddy asked, and Roxy checks the time, "Yea, it's almost time's up." "Aww, but we just reunited with Foxy." Chica says. "But we need to go, Chica." Monty says. "Foxy, can you hang out with us? We still have half a day left." Chica asks. "Well, I came here to hang out with my matey." "Well, I have work." I replied, then M.X.E.S says, "You're off early, remember?" "Oh. . .wait, was THIS the reason why I get off early?" M.X.E.S nods, and Chica excitedly says, "Yay! We all get to hang out still!" "Where are we going though?" Roxy asked.