Chapter 22: Babysitting SuperSon!

Glamrock Bonnie's P.O.V:

The next day, Freddy & I were going to talk with Lewis, and Freddy was going to give me a tour of the studio. "Wow, this is the studio of The Glamrocks!? OH MY GOD! Freddy, how many times are you going to excite me~!?" "As much as I can, Bonnie~." "My god that sounded wrong, boys. We're family friendly." Lewis says. "Good morning, Lewis. How are you today?" Freddy asked. "I'm doin good. Thanks for the worksheets, Freddy." "You are welcome, Lewis." "We're getting things ready for Bonnie." "A-Am I really going to. . .join the band officially?" I asked. Freddy & Lewis smiles, Freddy says, "Of course, Bonnie~, you deserve this spot~." "I liked your performance, Bonnie. I am excited to work with you!" Lewis says. "I am so happy~!"

We walked inside the studio, and I felt nervous! My dream is right around the corner! I can't believe what I'm seeing! Freddy gave me a tour of the studio, and we reached the green rooms. I see Freddy's, Roxanne's, Monty's, & Chica's, but there's also another room being constructed? I see Pat-Pats in front of it. "Bonnie, would you like to enter my green room?" "Y-Yes! Oh my god, Freddy, this is just. . .so cool!" "I am glad you are enjoying the tour." "This is, like. . .super rare! I bet I'm the only fan who ever saw this!" "You are correct~." "Yes~!!!" Freddy giggles, then opens the door to his green room, letting me through first. What a gentleman~.

Once I'm in his green room, it was like walking through another dimension~! It's orange, there's a big star-shaped mirror, a red couch, costume racks, charging station, mic stand, closet, T.V, good window view, etc.! "Holy. . .god! This is your green room!? It's amazing~!" "Haha, it's just a room, Bonnie." "It's not JUST a room, Freddy! It's YOUR, Glamrock Freddy Fazbear's green room! Wow. . .it's bigger than my room. Oh! These costumes! I've seen you wear these! Oh my god! The legend!" "Haha, oh Bonnie~. You will have your own green room, and it is the same size as everyone else's." "I can't believe it! I'm. . .getting my own green room. . .FREDDY~!" I hugged Freddy, "You're amazing~! I'm going to cry oil rivers!" "B-Bonnie~!" Freddy hugs me back, and we giggle. We sat down on the couch, and Freddy showed me drawings of my costume designs. "Wow. . .these are so good!" "I think you will look good in all of these~, but you must choose one for your official debut outfit~." "There's so much to choose from." "Some of them are fan suggestions." "What?" "Lewis used social media to ask for suggestions." "Wait, really? Fans made these? They are so talented! I feel bad if I don't choose them now." "Do not worry, Bonnie, fans would understand. Choose what you like, and take your time, there is no rush." I smile, feeling reassured. I looked through the designs, they're all so good~, a lot of them had star symbols, probably because I had star face paint during the event.

It was hard to choose, but we managed to choose few candidates, suddenly, a knock came. We looked at the door, and Lewis enters. "Freddy, can I have a moment with you?" he asked. "Sure, Lewis. Excuse me, Bonnie." "It's okay, also, can I walk around a bit?" "Sure, Bonnie, but be careful, do not get lost, okay?" "Haha~, I'll be careful~." Freddy & Lewis left, and I went out the room to stretch. This is where I'm going to be working. . .with my idols. . .with my boyfriend~. My dream~. . . I walked over to the construction room, I saw the wet floor sign bot, but when I walk up to it turns around, away from me. "Hmm. . .Lewis calls you guys, Pat-pats, right? Hi." I say, but it doesn't turn around. "Weird, the Pat-pats at Bunny Bowl doesn't behave like this." I tried to leave it alone, when I turned my back, I heard a noise, and I turned back around, the Pat-pats immediately turned around, looking away again. Ah~, they want to play. I pretended to turn away, then did a quick 180 on them, and caught the Pat-pat looking at me, our eyes met, it made a noise. "I gotcha!" The Pat-pat spins, making me giggle, I played around with the Pat-pat, it made cute noises, I'm assuming they're happy? The Pat-pat rolled up to me, and I crouched, then the Pat-pat showed me a chip on its head. "What's this?" I took it out, then the Pat-pats made cute noises again. I guess it's happy? I pat them, "There, there." Their ears kinda wiggled. . .cute! I wonder if the Pat-pats at Bunny Bowl does this too.