Extra #6

Third person pov

       Seungmin waited for any sign of life, any noise whatsoever, and after a short period, his wish was fulfilled when he heard a door creaked open, followed by a series of footsteps.

For all he knew, his hands were tied up, and there was a blindfold around his eyes, blocking any form of light.

Have I offend anyone?

The brunette kept thinking that over and over, like a kid trying to learn the alphabets. Well, he was about to find that out very soon.

He flinched when he felt the blindfold being taken off, wincing his eyes shut to prevent the bright light to threaten his eye sight.

When his vision adjusted to the light, he took a good look at the guy in front of him. "Cha..Changbin? What the heck man!"

"Its Hyung to you!"

He huffed, averting his gaze to the two who had a hand in his kidnap. "Jeongin?" He sneered and the black haired lifted his hands in a surrender, sniggering under his breath.

And when the brown haired eyes landed on the last guy, time stopped for a second, but they say it showers before it storms, or however it goes– anyways.

"Felix?"

"I'm sorry Minnie, Changbin made me do it," The orange haired muttered, fiddling with his fingers.

"I was scared for nothing?"

"Cool, we made him scared," Jeongin beamed, but immediately shut the fuck up when Seungmin glared at him.

"Why am I here?" He looked at the swim team's captain, his soft brown eyes demanding for an answer.

"That's a good question, why are you here?" Changbin deflected, rubbing his chin and a thought hum followed suit. "Why did you skip swim practice on Friday?"

Seungmin scoffed. "Cause I wasn't feeling too well, I reported to you."

"Did you?" Changbin snapped his fingers. "Show him the evidence."

Jeongin took out his phone, pointing it at Seungmin. The screen displayed a photo of him and Hyunjin talking at the main gate, the black haired swiped to several more photos of them walking into a sweet shop and them walking out all jolly and chatty.

Yes, Seungmin indeed remembered quite vividly, that day he was on his way home cause he WASN'T feeling too well, when Hyunjin stop him and insisted on getting him something.

Changbin, the strict Captain crossed his arms waiting for an explanation. "You see, I was on my way home but Hyun-"

"Did you lie to go out with him?" Changbin interjected.

"No!"

"Why should we trust you?"

"Jeongin, shut the fuck up!"

Seungmin explained more, but Changbin decided to let it go after Felix testified with evidence of Seungmin ranting about that day to him.

"You know, you should've just confronted me at swim practice? You dramatic fuck!" Seungmin glowered.

"Nah, where's the fun in that? I wanted to scare you!"

The brown haired watched as his best friend– Felix,  that annoying kid– Jeongin and his swim captain– Changbin laughed their way out of them room, forgetting to untie him. He heard the door shut and that's when he panicked.

"Guys? Guys? GUYS!!!!!!"

-----------• ° -💚- ° •-----------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙