Extra #10

Third person pov

        “One more game please!”

Seungmin threw his head back, grunting loudly. Of course he couldn't say no to Hyejin, but he had tons of homework to do. They weren't due until two weeks from now, but he liked doing it ahead of time.

The brunette looked down at his phone, noting down the time, it was awfully late, one hour more than the time he promised his mom he would be back.

"Fine, just one!" He huffed, his words making Hyejin jump in excitement. She immediately held his hand, pulling him towards an all too familiar machine. Its glorious blue light dimly lighting up the place, various toys trapped inside.

"The claw machine?" Seungmin tilted his head to the side, his puffy brown hair bouncing along with his movements.

"Yeah, I wanna show you how good I've gotten!" Hyejin beamed, turning to the machine, which she had visited with Jisung– who was also good at it– and he had helped her practice.

"Doubt that, but go on," Seungmin took a more relaxed posture, crossing his arms, and a sly smirk on his lips.

Hyejin pushed her bucket hat away from her face, her brows arching downwards as she bit her tongue, trying to concentrate on taking out the desired toy.

Seungmin just watched in anticipation, practically on the edge when the claw picked it up, safely dropping it in the shoot.

"Here," the short haired picked up the puppy plushy, pointing it too close to Seungmin's shocked face. Pride was boldly smeared on every contour of her face, pleased with Seungmin's reaction. "For you, bro," She took up his hand and placed the plushy on it.

Seungmin shook his head, finally out of his daze, he smiled at the gift and then at Hyejin. "You like it, hm?" She prodded, returning his gesture.

"I do. And I also have something for you," the brown haired affirmed, poking the eyes of his new plushy.

"What?" Hyejin bubbled with excitement, balling her hands into happy fist.

"You have to close your eyes."

"Okay," The short haired quickly asserted, shutting her eyes tight, her smile never faltering.

"No peeking," Hyejin nodded again, causing the taller to grin. His gaze moved from her crimson cheeks to her rosy lips, contemplating whether or not he should give in to his impulsive thought.

His heart raced faster the more he leaned closer, until their lips were practically ghosting each other, he could feel her cheeks brush against the tip of his nose and her sweet smell of watermelon and lemon that he had gotten addicted to, lingered in the air.

He flickered his eyes shut, and lightly pressed his lips on hers, just a light peck. The brunette was about to pull away when Hyejin grabbed his shirt, tugging him closer to her, their kiss deepening. It was slow and sweet, innocent and soft, but managed to erupt an entire world of butterflies within them as their lips moved in sync.

Alas the lack of air made them pull away, grinning like two love sick idiots, their cheeks dusted a darker shade of pink, swollen lips and gleeful eyes. Hyejin still loosely grabbing the brunette's shirt.

But he didn't mind, he loved the comfort and how he still get really nervous around her, and would like for it to remain that way.

° • * . . . THE END . . . * • ° ★

------------• ° -💜- ° •------------

Hurrah, we made it to the end. . .again.

Thank you so much for reading.

Anyways, I just published a Changbin fanfic, it would mean so much if you check it out. 🙏

Hi, how are you?

Thanks for reading this book.
Please share to who you think might like this.

Thanks for all your support.
Allow me to introduce my good friend, bouncer Lee (> •-•)> ⭐💬 he a real tough guy, don't mess with him. He'll be taking your votes and comments.

It was nice (virtually) meeting you all.
Bye 💙