Chapter 4

Amara was getting impatient now, how long does it take for someone to put on their coats?

Her phone chimed beside her, picking it up she had a message from Maya.

Her blood ran cold as she read the message.

911.

"Oh hell nah," Amara got out of the car, running inside the building, she handed the keys to the security guard taking the stairs to get to the apartment.

There was in no way she letting Maya be with that guy in the same room.

She had an extra set of keys with her, and and using that she opened the door.

"Oh, you piece of shit."

Maya looked up at the door, Amara stood there, fuming with anger, "oh shit, she's gonna kill him," Maya pushed herself away from her imo and samchon.

Maya watched Amara lunge at Victor getting him square in the jaw, she watched her father groan in pain falling down on the ground.

Maya felt a smile that she bit down, she was happy that her father got punched but she didn't want her to go to jail.

"Okay enough," Maya said as she tried to pull Amara off of her father, "I'm gonna kill him!"

"Yeah you will no doubt," this girl was strong, "but not yet, come on."

Successfully with the help of Baek-Hyun, Maya was able to pull Amara off of him.

"How dare you punch me, you dirty-" he started to lunge at her only for him to fall to the ground again, Griffin, Hailee's brother had pushed him down.

"Stay down, man, I've had enough of your superiority act," he warned, standing over him.

Maya walked over to them, she gently pushed Griffin out of the way, she's had enough of it, she needed to set him straight herself, kneeling in front of her father she took a hold of his collar.

"Listen here, you're gonna keep your mouth shut and let me do all the work or I can kill you myself, I know how to dispose of a body."

He grinned mockingly, "You? You're threatening me? How dare you? You're nothing but a scared bitch. Like your mother was."

Maya saw red.

She punched him, point bank, on his nose, how dare he bring her mother into this?

She took hold of his collar again, "am I still a scared bitch? You're gonna try anything? Go ahead."

Her father shook his head, pain had surged through his body, she'd broken his nose.

"Keep my other mother out of your filthy mouth and stay put," Maya warned standing up, she looked at her knuckles to find blood on it, grimacing she headed towards the kitchen to wash off the blood.

"Apologise," she spoke walking out, "he's been getting on my nerves for years."

The others dismissed her apologise, frankly speaking, everybody was happy seeing Victor beat up, he deserved that.

"How bad is the situation?" She asked taking a seat on a chair.

"If we don't find a way to make him believe that the reason Victor so abruptly cut all ties off was something genuine, Ivan Darkwood is going to start coming after us," Peter explained, "even as far as going to ruin Hailee's career in Hollywood."

"Fuck," Maya cursed, she glared at her father, "you had to drag her career down didn't you?"

"So what?"