1.Reincarnation

Tokyo, a city in Japan. A beautiful place with tall skyscrapers. As cars rushed down the road and people walking around. Shops across the street. It was time for school.

A 16 year-old girl could be seen in her high school uniform rushing across the street while gazing at her watch. As she realised that she was already late, she runs as fast as possible across the street. This girl's name was Ariel, a genius student regarded as having intelligence that would surpass computers. She was called as the Calculator, although she hated the nickname, her opinion didn't matter as the whole school already knew about it. Her family was poor, she studied for her family, hoping to land a good job and help out her family in the future. She never even had the luxury to go on a vacation.

Ariel suddenly could see a man holding a knife while charging towards a women, but before the women was stabbed, she was pushed away by a middle aged looking man. The people surrounding them began to run away in fear as the killer was still there, Ariel naturally being scared for her life ran as fast as she could. 

BANG

A large crash could be heard as Ariel was crashed into by a careless truck driver swerving left and right. Blood gashed out of her head before she fell on the ground with little of her consciousness remaining. 

She felt as if her consciousness was getting weaker.

'Is this how my life ends?' She thought.

'I'm so pathetic, I couldn't even contribute to my family. I'm so useless...' She thought while shedding a tear in pain.

<<Creating a Bod->>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Unable to Create a Material Body>>

<<Creating a Spiritual Lifeform>>

<<Error>>

<<Error>>

<<Retrying>>

<<Error>>

'Shut up.. Just. Let. Me. Rest...' She thought while her eyes where half closed. Blood was spilled everywhere forming a puddle.

<<Sacrificing Life Energy To Continue With Evolution>>

<<Space and Time Manipulation Acquired>>

<<Energy Manipulation Acquired>>

<<Shape-shift Acquired>>

<<Individual Ariel Has Evolved Into The Skill : 'Authority'>>

<<Authority has gained a free will>>

<<User has been found>>

<< Unique Skill: Authority

Rule

Able to manipulate objects and energy. To increase damage or defence and more. 

Dominance