5.Ariel and Shizu

We are finally home! That trip really mentally exhausted me from how I had to converse with a damn dwarf king! It's really unfair! 

Well I had to introduce Kaijin and his boys to the goblin village.

"Kaijin and his boys will be staying here from now on! Please treat them like friends!" I announced the draws bros.

"It's nice, the environment is really positive." Kaijin complimented the happy atmosphere.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you guys." Garm said while bowing towards the goblins.

I provided work for the dwarf brothers and had some of the goblins learn from him and become their apprentices.

Well it's time to rest isn't it? Even after becoming a slime, I still like sleeping. I'm sure it's because of my human desires still lingering.

I slept at a white tent which was built by the goblins for me. They kept saying about how the ruler should sleep at the best house. I kept refusing them but reluctantly agreed after all of them being persistent.

When I entered my white tent, I could see a naked woman sitting on my bed. Her black abyss hair complimented her cold red piercing eyes. Her figure was heavenly, being perfectly shaped with an hourglass figure.

What the hell?! I never had a girlfriend in my life let alone meeting someone this beautiful! Why is she naked?!

I covered my eyes in embarrassment with my slime hands while not forgetting to take a glance as a cultured Japanese man.

"My~ I didn't know master was such a pervert." Says the girl while covering her mouth in amusement.

Wh-what?! Master?! Her voice, it sounds like Authority-san!

"W-wait are you Authority-san?!"

"Correct. Fufufu." She says while smirking and approaching me.

Authority POV

Fufufu, this is so entertaining!

He's so much shorter than me!

My master's slime face is flushed red while covering his eyes in embarrassment with his slime hands.

I forcefully pulled away his hand which was covering his eyes. 

I pat him while creating clothes for myself. My outfit was made out of a baggy grey long sleeve shirt, with a black short skirt.

I pulled him into a hug as his face crashed into my chest.

"W-wait stop!" He shouts while being flushed red and backing away slightly while looking at me.

"What?" I asked annoyed while pouting.

"Why do you have a human body anyway?!"

"I used the skill All of Creation after analyzing how True Dragons materialize, they form their souls into a human shape and take form."

"Wait can I use it?" Rimuru asked.

"No, you're still not strong enough."

"What? Damn it...." Rimuru said before signing in disappointment.

"I'm sure master will be able to turn into one soon. Since you might have to fight some wars later on."

"W-wait why would I want to fight a war?"

"If there is a strong country growing by the second and has good supplies, would a greedy king try to invade?" I asked.

"O-oh that's right." Rimuru says while looking down.