Chapter 25

Chrys's POV
I woke up and immediately put on a bra. I didn't want my family to walk in because they do that.

I then realised that Gerard wasn't in the room. I put on a shirt and hopped down stairs. I smelled pancakes and bacon. I went into the kitchen and said "Hey Mom- Oh hey, you're not mom."

I then went up to Gerard and hugged him. I smiled and said "Sorry for calling you mom."

He laughed and said "It's fine, I'm making pancakes and bacon. Want some?"

I smiled and said "Yes please." He pointed to a pile of pancakes and bacon. I took a plate and sat at the table. I was the only one their. Everyone except my mom was asleep.

I finished and then stood with my crutches next to Gerard. His phone buzzed and he said "Can you see who it is?" I took his phone out of his back pocket and looked at the message.

It was from Mikey. I then said "It's from Mikey." I handed him his phone and he took it and said "Shit, he is being such a little brother."

I looked at him and said "Isn't that a good thing?" He shrugged and said "Depends on what he is doing."

I then sat down and he called Mikey. Mikey answered and Gerard said "What is wrong now?" Then it was silent for a few minutes and he said "What?! WHAT! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?"

He then stopped shouting and whispered stuff. Ugh, it made me mad that he wasn't saying whatever was going on out loud because of me.

God, I don't want this to go downhill again, it just started to go well.

He then finished cooking and then sat down and ran his fingers through his hair. I held his hand, I don't know why. I honestly don't know what to do.

He then looked at me and said "My ex is at the apartment. I don't know why. She just is."

I looked down and said "Oh, do you need to go?" He looked at me and said "No, Mikey is taking care of it, I just don't want this to go bad and end us."

I looked at him and said "Me neither." I then kissed him on the forehead.

Then everyone started to wake up finally and get breakfast. I got Gerard a plate of food because he didn't get himself any.

I placed it in front of him and he said "Thanks, but I'm not that hungry." I looked at him and said "You're not going to make yourself faint again, just eat some."

He then started to eat. After he finished I gave him a hug. I could tell that he didn't want to lose me again.

Gerard's POV
I needed that hug. It was a 'I will always be with you' type of hug. I then held her hands and we kissed.

After I finished eating, we both walked out into the back yard. It was like a fairytale garden.

We sat on a bench that was under a bunch of cherry blossoms. I scootched her closer to me and we cuddled. We then just watched the garden and its beauty.

I then started to act like a dork. I poked her abs. She then poked my pudge. She looked at me and said "What are you doing?" I shrugged and made a sheepish face.

She made a sheepish face and stuck out her tongue. I stuck out my tongue as well. I poked her. Then she pushed me and I lost my balance. As I was about to fall I said "I am not going down alone." I then pulled her down.

We fell to the ground and laughed. We then kissed as the wind started to blow. Cherry blossom petals fell from the tree. It was beautiful. She looked beautiful. She took out her phone and we took way too many selfies.

She sent them to me and then she said "Should we post these or would that be bad." I shrugged and said "I'll post them and see what happens."

Chrys's POV
He took out his phone and posted them. A few seconds later my Facebook started. Exploding with "Oh my god you guys are so cute." "You guys are adorable."

Yes! Nothing can get in the way of us. I then posted another selfie. Yes, the problems were finally going away. Well, except for the Gerard ex thing.

I then cuddled with him on concrete. That's romantic, right?

I looked up at the sky and looked at the clouds. I got lost into looking at the clouds.

I then was knocked out of my trance when a rose was put in front of my face. I took it and smiled. It was a perfectly red rose. I looked at Gerard and kissed him.

I took the rose and put it in my hair. He sat up and helped me sit up. We looked at the pool. It was moving instensly because of the wind. We then got up and went inside we realized a dust storm was coming.

We sat in front of the window and watched the storm. It was weird. You saw everything moving except for the dust. It was moving you just couldn't see that it was.

Gerard then sat up and went upstairs. I wonder why. I sat there and enjoyed. Then my leg started to hurt again. I then just sat there until Gerard came back. He had a guitar and he said "I brought your meds and water. Do you mind if I play a little?"

I took the meds from him and took them. I shrugged and said "Sure, why not." He then started playing to Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner.

I looked at him shockingly and said "A Fall Out Boy song?" He shrugged and said "Why not also I love this song. I used to listen to them before I met them." I nodded and then started singing.

He did all the back vocals while I did the main vocals. We sounded so good. When we ended the song we saw everyone watching us from outside the door.

We started to blush and my mom smiled and said "You sound great." We smiled and said "Thanks." At the same time.

Then they all sat down. Billie smiled and said "Please sing more, you sound great."

He then started strumming along to Mama. We sang that and then moved onto What a Catch, Donnie and Dead!. Then we ended our singing with Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying.

Everyone clapped when we finished and my face turned as red as a cherry. Gerard bowed and said "Thank you, we will be here all night. Literally." I did the same except I didn't say anything.

After everyone left the room, Gerard kissed me on the side of the head. I wiggled my head and acted like a bunny and said "Hey, I love you." I then kissed him on the lips.

After I kissed him he shook his body and acted like a bunny and said "No, I love you more." He then hugged me and kissed me.

I went with the kids and after a while I said "You win." We then rubbed noses and noticed that it started raining.

We then watched the rain. It was so peaceful. I heard every single rain drop fall. It felt like I was in one of those sound machines.

When I was about to drift off Gerard woke me up with a kiss on the head. I smiled and turned around. I then kissed his chin.

We then just laid there for the rest of the day. We eventually got dinner but even then we still watched it.