Chapter- 6

Cale understood hearing the whole thing. Jisuk's 'friends' were using him and they ranted to him when things don't go their way. Judging from the look he's giving Jisuk himself wasn't much aware of all the things until recently.

Jisuk was lonely. Being the heir to Sinhwa and strongest rookie in Korea. He didn't have anyone to share his burderns to. Instead everyone is waiting as a hunter does for it's prey, looking for a chance to feast on him if he showed any weakness.

And those 'friends' of his is the only place where he don't have to worry about those prying eyes. Even if they were just using him and back biting him the momentarily sense of belonging made him unable to let go.

Cale sighed.

"Jisuk, it's not your fault that what those people do behind your back"

Jisuk and everyone were baffled to hear this. They thought that Cale would get angry.

"They are not toddlers. They know what they are doing is wrong. It's not your fault."

"Your fault is that your associate with such people knowing fully well what type of people they are. And even though being their friend you supported their wrong actions."

"I know it's lonely not having someone to talk to but that doesn't mean you can learn into bad circle of people."

Cale remebers that Alberu too was alone. He only had Tasha by his side which he couldn't openly share relationship with.

Being in an Imperial family is not easy. Had Alberu not met with the rest of the family he would have been frowned in negativeness hating his own origin.

He doesn't want such a small child to fall into such a feeling.

"Jisuk, it's not wrong to want companions to share your feelings to. But you must see whether they are your companion or another back stabber. Life is cruel, but it's this cruelty that makes you value life even more."

"Don't waste it on people who only wish bad for you. You'll eventually find people who will genuinely love you and be your friends."

Cale then raised his hand to pat Jisuk's head.

"Because you're a good kid"

Jisuk's eyes widen hearing this.

Inhyuk, Jiyoung and Jiwoo were smiling at this.

"And don't bully anyone anymore or let them use your name for bad things"

Cale took his hand back and turned to Jiwoo. He was startled by his shinning eyes looking at him.

"Hyung thank you"

Jiwoo said making Cake confused.

"But I didn't do anything"

Cale said with confusion written all over his face. Inhyuk, Jiyoung and Kayden sighed smiling.

"Let's go, you're out of your ward for soo long"

Cale said pushing Jiwoo's wheelchair.

Cale dropped Jiwoo off and drive back to his mansion.

He was also hungry after all that so he made a quick snack.

"Human I want some too"

Raon chimed in his little dragon form.

Cale nodded and gave him some too.

Cale was already tired so he went to his room and slept. Raon also took a nap curled right above Cale's head in his dragon form.

Raon mostly live in the house. He's always in his dragon form. Whenever he goes he changed into a cat or other animal he finds convenient.

Cale decided to visit Jiwoo and the two others who were admitted in the same hospital ward.

Inhyuk and Park Seonghwa were standing outside the ward.

Cake asked for the recent information about affairs of Korea and Awakened Association of Korea. He got to know about Dr. Delain and Wooin.

He also found out about Wooin's past. He was very angry when he read about him being a human test subject. He decided to cook something to console the boy.

No one should be treated like this. He gets that being different especially having special abilities like telekinesis is intriguing for scientists but to experiment on a child.

Cale will make sure to track all of them and make them pay.

Inhyuk and Seonghwa greeted him to which he replied with a nod. They felt abilities inside the ward and hurriedly pushed open the door.

Only to reveal-