Chapter- 8

Cale was chilling in his house when he got a message from Jiwoo.

"Hyung Wooin is kidnapped by someone. I'll be late me and Jisuk are going to look for him."

He has recently heard about Klien brothers being in Korea.

He felt a headache coming. I mean what are the chances of them being here. Right?

Cale consoled himself before taking out his top whip and asking the elements to find Jiwoo.

"Human where are you going?"

Raon asked.

"Jiwoo could be in danger. I'm going to find him."

"I want to go too"

Raon said.

He turned himself and Cale invisible before going out. They were flying in the sky finding Jiwoo with the help of wind elements.

He found Jiwoo and Wooin fighting someone. Jisuk was also fighting someone not far from them.

He frowned and went down. As he was about to intervene he saw Kayden coming to them butt naked. He hurriedly covered Raon's eyes and stopped Kayden.

Kayden was confused who was calling him. Raon undid the invisiblilty spell on Cale. Kayden shrieked.

Yes, THE KAYDEN BREAK shrieked like a girl.

"Why are you coming out of nowhere like a ghost?"

Kayden yelled at him.

"You're naked"

Cale spoke ignoring Kayden's comment.

"Yeah so what?"

"It's indecent"

"You want me to go and look for clothes when someone is attacking Jiwoo? And why the hell is your hand up in the air?"

"You can't go around naked"

Cale pulled out some clothes out of his spatial space and gave it to Kayden.

"Wear it"

Kayden sighed and wore the clothes without questioning where it came from. Seeing that he was completely dressed Cale let go of his hand on Raon's eyes.

"These clothes feel expensive"

Kayden commented.

'Yeah no shit, they're clothes made for the Emperor'

Cale found few of his family member clothes in the spatial dimension. He gave Alberu's clothes to Kayden.

"We should save Jiwoo and Wooin"

Cale said. He used his wind powers to lift himself and Kayden and flew towards them.

Kayden freaked for a second before stabilising himself.

"You never told me that you had wind ability"

"You didn't asked"

Kayden's eye twiched hearing this. Sometimes Cale really does make him annoyed.

He just sighed and held down his annoyance.

They reached there and Kayden immediately jumped into action pinning down the attacker.

Kayden subdued him and Cale got Wooin and Jiwoo to a secure place. He wasn't going to use healing potion unless it's necessary.

It will not only make them dependent on healing potions but also won't give their bodies time to heal themselves.

Kayden was beating the guy and knocked him unconsious. He then turned to Cale.

"Jiyoung is here. I'm going first."

Cale nodded.

Kayden went away after telling Wooin not to tell anyone about him.

After a minute Jiyoung came. She saw the Klien brother unconscious and Cale standing before the kids.

"What happened here?"

Jiyoung asked.

"I, uh-"

Before Jiwoo could finish Cale cut him off.

"They were unconscious and the man was just lying there when I got here. I don't think they know what happened."

Cale smoothly lied.

Jiyoung looked at him then sighed.

Jisuk looked like he wanted to say something but as if he remembered a nightmare he shivered and kept quiet.

The three kids were sent to the hospital. Cale left only after he made sure Jiwoo was okay.