Chapter- 11

Since Jiwoo and cats were staying in Cale's house Wooin and Jisuk are also there. Jisuk came in with a huge bag full of treats.

Cale has noticed how respectful Jisuk is towards Kayden who is in his cat form.

They hanged around in Cale's living room.

"Hyung you're house I'd really cool"

Jisuk said looking around.

"Right, hyung told me that his family designed it."

Jiwoo spoke.

Jisuk noticed that Jiwoo was a little gloomy. He asked him and Jiwoo what happened. Wooin explained him about the break in by someone from Sinhwa.

Jisuk was really mad about it and left hurriedly. Wooin also left to check for his new house.

Cale got to know that Wooin was living in bad conditions so he bought a small apartment for him. He has finsihed moving yesterday. They also had a little house warming party yesterday night.

Wooin left leaving only Jiwoo and Kayden on the couch. Kayden leapt down and walked towards Cale.

"Do you have a basement?"

"Basement?"

"Yeah, I wanted to practice and train Jiwoo"

"You want to train fatty cat? I will show you where great and mighty me trains"

Raon who was sitting beside Cale spoke up. Jiwoo also found out about Raon through Kayden. Kayden told him about Raon being a divine beast. Cale asked them not to tell anyone else.

Kayden and Jiwoo got up and followed Cale and Raon. They reached a double door. First it was the arcade then theatre. Jiwoo and Kayden awed at it. Then they reached a hidden door.

Cale opened the door revealing an underground training area. Raon happily jumped down from Cale's shoulders and showed them around. The area was equipped with various training tools. It was all thanks to his family.

There was another training are but it was more advanced and equiped with hard traning devices. It was mostly used by Raon or Choi Han when he comes here.

"Is this enough?"

Kayden and Jiwoo were stunned. This was more than enough.

Kayden came out of his shock cleared his throat.

"This is good, we'll start training now"

"Wait fatty cat I will show you more"

Raon then showed them the trainning equipment leaving the two to gape in surprise again. Raon was about to tell them about the other training are but Cale shut his mouth.

"You can train I'm going to sleep"

Cel went to sleep. Raon said he was going to watch the two train so he left alone.

Jiwoo went back to his house next day, though he would often come by to train in underground training area. Kayden would spend most of his time there.

Since Cale was going to academy he asked Alberu to hire a house keeper in case Kayden or Jiwoo will come during his absence.