Chapter- 13

When Cale came back to his dorm Raon excitedly told him how he met Kayden. He also told him that they crossed paths with Han Seongik. And just like always be tried to coddle Raon but Raon ignored him.

Raon in his cat form won't let anyone touch him except Cale. And many people (like Inhyuk) who wanted to pet him were left weeping by his ignorance.

Cale patted Raon's head listening to the things Raon was telling him. He then made them something to eat and went to bed.

They had a very monotone routine. It was still continuing except that Kayden who somehow managed to find his dorm and would visit him. The other kids would also visit him outside.

He noticed how Subin, the girl would get weird when in from tof him. He didn't payed much attention and just shurgged.

Every was going normally but Cale feels as if something was about to happen. And as his senses told him it did happened.

The unaffiliated students protested wanting to get equal opportunities. So a soar wa sheld between affiliated and unaffiliated students.

But the thing that he was least expecting happened.

Choi Han came to him. And now he was living with him. Jiwoo and others also introduced themselves to each other. Choi Han for some reason got teary eyes when everyone said that Cale is their hyung.

He even called and told others about it. Alberu is now teasing him.

And Choi Han also took the initiative to help unaffiliated students train.

Cale sighed.

Choi Han was sitting in front of him 'asking' for a favor from Cale.

"Please Cale-nim, he really needs your help"

Choi Han said dragging an unaffiliated student before him.

He was just relaxing in his office when Choi Han came dragging a child behind him. Jiwoo and Wooin also came.

The student Ki Taeyoung was an unaffiliated student. He had the ability to perceive and analyse his opponents movements much faster than others. But this skill is not useful for physical battles.

And Choi Han thought it would be a good idea to bring him to Cale and learn.

Cale wanted to refuse but he didn't wanted to anger Choi Han or Kayden who was also sitting on his desk looking at him.

Cale sighed.

"Give me all the information about the students. I'll make a training plan for them. This kid can come here in the afternoon to learn."

Hearing this Choi Han brightened.

"Yes Cale-nim"

Jiwoo and Wooin also smiled happily.

"Yes, I'll make sure to learn diligently"

Taeyoung said bowing.

Cale got busy planning the training sessions. He started giving some lessons to the kid.

Taeyoung was really good at learning. Cale sometimes also enjoyed teaching him.

Finally the day of fight came.